Chapter 14

"So, you don't do anything that could hurt people?"

"Well, let us be realistic Comrade. I do run the largest mob organization in the world. So, as much as I hate it, I imagine that some people have gotten hurt. I have no idea, how many people were beat up and threatened to find out about Ivan, and I don't care. But I don't regret that, I would do it again. Just to ease your mind."

"I understand all of that Roza, but that wasn't what I meant. I meant, you don't traffic in drugs, as you said. What about weapons, and people?"

"No to the people. We have had, several people ask us to back something like that. And needless to say, instead of our help, they themselves have been dealt with. I do not believe in human trafficking; and neither did baba, it is a horrific crime. And anyone dealing in that, gets exactly what they deserve, if they come to us with it. As for the weapons, well, sort of. We have several companies that design, and manufacture weapons. We do have branches, that sell them as well. But if you mean like, selling them to drug dealers, criminals, and warlords. The answer is a resounding no."

"Thank God."

"So, tell me Comrade, what do you want to do with the information that we found out about Ivan?"

"I want Victor Dashkov dead."

"As do I Comrade, as do I. Pavel and I have found out that Victor is the person behind my father's death. And as you already know, he and his business partner Tatiana Ivashkov, have tried to take over my business on more than one occasion. They have sent Adrian in here, to spy on us. But he is not very good, so he blew his cover almost immediately, he just doesn't know it yet."

"So, how do we go about ending Victor Dashkov and Tatiana Ivashkov?"

I grinned at him.

"Oh lord, I know that look." Pavel said. Causing me to laugh evilly.

"Why, whatever do you mean?" I teased.

"What I mean is, that you are, at times, the most evil person I have ever known. That includes your father."

I laughed. Sobering, I answered Dimitri's question. "Well there are several ways that we could go about this. We could kidnap Victor's precious little girl Natalie. She's my age, I would not ever take, or involve a child. And if we take her, we could use her as bait. We could attack whichever house he is using at a specific time. But, if we did that, we could not assure that our inside people, did not get hurt in any way. So, I am not really thrilled with that scenario. We could wait until he visits one of his mistresses, and take him then. As I said there are a lot of different ways we can go about this. I have a few more ideas, myself. But do either of you have any, or want to use one of the ones I already mentioned."

"Is Natalie a part of her father's business?" Dimitri asked.

"No, she is a pampered little princess. She lives in Paris, away from her father and his business, but not his money. We have had her watched for years. And she does not want anything to do with any of her family, except for their money. Victor, has hired three guardians for her, and she sleeps with all of them. She thinks she is better than all of us. Her mother never married her father, because she was a socialite. And thought that she, herself, was above everyone else. When Victor found out, that Sylvia was pregnant with Natalie. He gave her twenty million dollars, and bought her a mansion on the condition that she keep and properly raise Natalie. He still sends her several thousand dollars, each month. From the time, Natalie was born, he has deposited a million dollars a year into a trust fund account. Which she got access to, when she turned fifteen. She has never really had any contact with Victor, she only contacts him when she needs or wants something."