Chapter 6

And Dimitri went into his room to get ready. I chose a black U neck cap sleeve sheath dress, that came about three inches above my knees. I chose a black silk clutch to go with it, it was only big enough for my phone, wallet, keys, a few tissues and my lip gloss. I also put on a pair of my black fuck me six inch heels with little bows in the back. By the time I'd finished getting ready Dimitri walked back into my room. And he looked great, respectful buy sexy as hell. He wore a black three-piece suit with a white shirt and sapphire blue tie.

"Roza should I tie my hair back or would you prefer it down?"

"Well, I know what I prefer, but which is most comfortable for you?"

"Honestly, down is more comfortable, now which do you honestly prefer?"

I grinned at him. "Up is sexy as hell, but down is even sexier still. So, yes, I do prefer it down."

"I'm glad, I usually only wear it tied when I'm working or working out."

"I prefer it down, so I can run my fingers through it." I laughed, as I did just that.

"You are such a wicked wicked woman," he laughed "and I'm so damn glad and lucky that you are mine." 

He captured my lips with his, thankfully I hadn't put on my lip gloss yet. Because we would have looked strange walking around with lip gloss all over both of our faces. 

"You look so very sexy in that dress my love. I'm so sorry for the occasion that you have to wear it." I smiled a thank you to him.

"You know, I'm most likely going to have to get you a new suit made, because I seriously doubt this one will last the day."

He laughed and said, "I have another, not exactly the same, but close."

"If you wear it, I may have to replace too."

He cupped my face with his hand and said, "I love you Roza my darling, as I always have. I will be by your side today and every day after, I will never again allow anyone to separate us."

Sighing I replied. "Thank you, Mitya. I know I will always need you by my side and I love you too. So much more than I ever thought it was even possible to love anyone. But then I have loved you all my life too." 

Again he gave me a kiss, this one was one of support and every lasting love and protection.

"Come on, babe. We need to go, we only have fifteen minutes to get to the chapel." 

We left and made it to the chapel with a few minutes to spare. The chapel was packed, everyone I knew was there, all of the off duty guardians and their families had also come. The service was being broadcast via the video and audio system across the estate, so that even those on duty were able to pay their respects. Thousands of tears were shed, by hundreds of people. Dimitri held me tightly in his arms, giving my all of his love and support.

After the service we went to the cemetery and buried baba between my mother Janine and mommy Al. He would forever be between the two greatest loves of his life, right where he wanted to be. After the burials were finished everyone returned to the house for the post funeral reception.

Several hours later people began to leave, after everyone left Dimitri lifted me in his arms bridal style and took me back to our bed. Sitting me on the bed he removed my shoes, standing me up he unzipped my dress and let it pool at my feet, that's when he noticed I wore a matching black lace bra and thong set.

"Shit Roza, you don't even have to try to be the sexiest woman on this earth, you just are." 

I giggled at him, he lay my dress on the chaise at the foot of my bed. Then stripped down to his short legged boxer-briefs and put his suit with my dress. Putting both of our shoes in my shoe closet. 

"You will never know how glad I am, that you got some of your memories back milaya moya." (my dearest)

(DPOV)

"Why don't you show me Mitri." She purred in my ear. Holy fuck, she is amazing.

"You know you should be a Victoria's Secret model with the way you look, instead of the leader of the biggest mafia organization in the world." 

She laughed which confused me. I looked at her questioningly.

"Sorry, it's just that when I first saw your picture, I told uncle Pavel that you should be an underwear model instead of a guardian." 

Now I understood. Our brains still worked along the same lines, just like they used to.

We were still standing beside her bed gazing at each other, when a thought came to mind. "Roza, baby, as badly as I want to make love to you. Which believe me, when I say the need is painful to deny. But I want us to be together officially and for more than a few days first."

"Mitya, we are together."

"Not officially, not yet. But I'm praying that when you answer my question that will change." 

I wasn't going to propose yet, simply because I didn't have a ring. If I did have one, I would be on my knees as fast as they would bend. 

"Roza, my Roza would you officially be my girlfriend?"

"I have been from the moment I was born Mitya, but officially, yes. I would be so proud to be able to call you my man, and to officially be your woman."

(RPOV)

Picking me up, hands on my waist, he spun me around in pure joy. 

"YES!" 

Setting my feet back on the floor he said, "thank you so much baby. And you were right you have been mine since you were born, just as I've always been yours. From the very second I found out you were going to be a girl, you've owned me; heart, mind, body and soul." He placed a hand on each side of my face before saying, "I love you so much baby." 

Then he kissed me, one of my favorite type of his kisses, passionate, hungry, animalistic and earth shattering.