Chapter 8

Chuckling I said, "babe, don't you think, that might be a bit too much blood? I don't mean to brag, but a lot of women flirt with me."

She just laughed at me, and before she could answer me there was a knock on the door. I stood up and fixed my hair as she adjusted her clothes.

"Come in." Roza said.

Pavel walked in and handed Roza a file. "Is this the file on that Ozera whore?"

He laughed and answered, "yes, it is." Contemplating his next question carefully before asking it, he asked, "are you going to kill her, child?"

She answered without a microsecond of thought, "yup."

Pavel and I laughed as she opened the file and Pavel joined me in the chairs in front of her desk. She went through the file for an hour before she said anything.

Looking up at us she said, "you know, Chris has always thought she was behind the murder of his parents. Apparently he was right." Looking at Pavel she asked, "does she have a will?"

"Yes, Chris gets everything."

"Good, find me this bitch and bring her to the hidden rooms."

"Right away." He got up and left.

"Hidden rooms?"

"Yes, they are like our very own private prison. It's where I have my fun, they are built of all cement and are soundproof with several drains, so the floors, walls and ceilings can be sprayed clean of blood. And anything else that gets on them," then she started laughing before she continued. "One time I hit a guy so hard in the stomach, he actually shit in his pants. It stunk so bad that we had to stop, until Darrius and his team cleaned the room and hosed the guy down."

I couldn't help it I laughed with her. The thought that my little woman was strong enough, to hit someone that hard was fucking hilarious. Not that I doubted her, not one bit did I doubt her. And I never would and I would never let anyone else doubt or underestimate her either.

"So what else is on the agenda today?" I asked her.

"I'm going downstairs to our mini-mall and do some shopping."

"Not alone you are not." I growled protectively.

"I'm going to the lingerie shop." She informed me and I swallowed hard.

"I... I don't care; I'm going with you."

"If you want to, Lissa and Mia are coming too which means Eddie and Chris probably will too."

"That's fine. What kind of stores do you have down there?"

"Well there are six lingerie shops, seven clothing stores both men's and women's as well as some with both and children's clothes, then there are specialty shops," looking into my eyes she said, "if you get my meaning."

Looking at the wicked look on her face, I did indeed get what she was hinting at.

"I will be going to those as well; I don't know if the others will join us there or not. There are three jewelry stores, two stores for house ware items, such as bed sheets towels so on and so forth. There are also three shoe stores, two uniform shops, a bath shop you know for bubble bath, shower gel, etcetera. There is also a general department store, a dvd store, an office supply store, an electronics store, a book store, a candle shop and a weapons shop."

"Uh hon, that's not a mini-mall that's an actual full blown mall."

She just laughed before saying, "I can't wait to show you the lingerie and specialty shops." She said while wiggling her eyebrows at me, which caused me to whimper.