Chapter 9

We walked into the first shop and I saw Greta, "hey Greta, do you have anything new?"

"Yes Rose, so much. Anything special you would like to look at?"

"Could you gather everything in my size in every color and just take it to my private room, and have Michelle call the others shops and ask them to do the same. Dimi wants me to model everything for him. Also, can you and everyone have the costume catalogs put in my dressing rooms?"

"Of course Rose, I'll get Michelle on those calls right away."

"Thank you Greta, we'll be back in an hour." Turning to Dimitri I said, "now for the specialty shops." Taking him by the hand I led him to the first shop.

When we walked in I picked up a handheld shopping basket and gave Dimitri one. "Anything that you see that you like, or might want to try. Feel free to put it in your basket, it won't cost a thing."

"Are you serious that none of this costs anything?"

"Yep, have fun and go wild. You don't have to stay with me the whole time. Feel free to look around by yourself or stay with me, whatever pleases you."

I began my shopping with the massage oils and candles. I picked out heated massage oils in strawberry, cherry, chocolate, candy apple, watermelon, passion fruit, strawberry daiquiri and peaches and cream flavors. As for candles I went with those that matched the flavors of massage oils that I picked out.

I also found some foreplay dice and got two sets of those. Then I found some spinner games, they were supposed to be for the honeymoon and wedding anniversary but what the hell, I got both of those as well. Then I saw an erotic version of the kid's game twister, I knew I had to get that too, so I did.

I also found a book of checks with different types of IOU's in them, like for a back massage or a blow job stuff like that. I saw a package with a pair of soft hand and ankle cuffs and a blindfold, all black, I dropped that in my basket as well, I also found some edible underwear so I got a few of those too. All in different flavors. I finally found the riding crops I was telling Dimitri about, I got four different ones. By the time I put the riding crops in my basket it was full.

Dimitri walked up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist, I saw he had a full basket as well. Looking into it, I saw that he had made several of the same choices I did, which made me very happy.

"Are you ready to go? You told Greta we would be back in an hour, and it's been an hour and twelve minutes." I laughed at his precision timing.

"Yes, let's go." I walked up to the counter, "Hey Smithy, would you have all of this wrapped up and delivered to my room please?"

"Of course boss. Would you like me to put you on the email list for when we get new shipments?"

"Yes, please." Then we walked out and headed back to Greta's. We walked straight into my dressing room.

(DPOV)

Fuck I could not believe some of the stuff in that shop. But that didn't stop me from getting anything and everything that I thought we might enjoy. Now, I just had to try and hold myself in check, while my sexy Roza models all of this lingerie for me.

"Hey babe, here is the costume catalog. Mark anything in there, that you would like me to wear for you, with an x in the bottom right corner. After I try on all of this stuff, I'll go through it and mark some stuff myself. Greta will order it and when it arrives, she'll send it to my room just like Smithy."

"Ok babe."

With every outfit that she tried, on my pants got tighter and tighter and tighter around my stifled cock. I was on the verge of unzipping my pants and jerking off. When she stepped out in tiny black and blue plaid skirt so short I could easily see her ass cheeks.