Chapter 4

"What baby?"

Raising up on her tip toes she whispered in my ear, "I want you."

My heart quickened its pace as I tightened my hold on her. 

I whispered back. "I want you too baby, so much more than you will ever know." 

Then I ravaged her mouth again. Leaving my hand on her ass, to make sure that she was as close to me as possible. While the other hand combed through her long, sexy, beautiful, silky soft hair.

"Dimka... Dimka... DIMKA!" Finally, my sister's shriek's brought me back to the normal world.

Turning I looked Vika, "WHAT?!" I yelled back through clenched teeth, looking at my little sister thru narrowed eyes. 

I didn't mean to yell at her, but hell what could I say, she was interrupting something very very important to me.

"Could we have our meeting before you devour this woman. So we at least know who she is." Vik asked.

"Vika, we already know who she is. In case you weren't paying attention, this is my Roza. As in Rosemarie Destiny Cierra Hathaway Mazur. My long lost love." I said as I turned to once again look into my Roza's eyes and saw her smile.

She cupped my cheek and whispered, "maybe we should have the meeting, then we can have our own meeting." 

I could hear an excitement and longing in her voice that matched my own.

Pulling her impossibly closer I kissed her again. And not just any kiss, oh no this was a passionate, hungry, devouring kiss. During which I slid my hand up under the back of her shirt and slid my fingers along clasp of her lace bra. I pulled back so that I could look into her eyes before saying, something that I had longed to say to her for years. 

"I love you, my Roza."

Breathlessly she answered. "I love you too Mitri." 

Then she crushed her lips to mine and returned the kiss I had just given her. My God, she is still the most beautiful creature that God has ever blessed this earth with. My fingers itched to unfasten her bra as I played with the closer, running my fingers over it again and again, and take her right here and right now. But I knew I couldn't, not in front of everyone, as much as I longed to.

Finally, resting my hands on her hips I pulled back. With a kiss to the tip of Roza's nose I said, "let's get this done, so we can have our own private meeting." 

Then I winked at her, which caused her breath to catch.

"Please, don't do that in front of anyone else, ever again."

Smirking I asked, "Why not?" 

I already knew my winking at her, had caused the same effect in her, as her biting and sucking her lip did in me.

Still whispering she said, "because it makes me want to do wicked wicked things to you."

"Then don't bit that beautiful lip unless we are alone, or I won't be held accountable for what happens." I warned, my sexy woman breathlessly.

"Ok, I'll try." 

With a quick peck we pulled back, and I led her back to her chair while I stood next to her.

(RPOV)

Clearing my throat I began. 

"As some of you know I'm Rose Mazur, and Vika you do know me. You don't remember because you were only four when I moved to Turkey. But before that, I stayed at your house every day while my baba and uncle were working. Every day I would sit in the window seat in your living room, and wait for my DimDim to come home. And every day, as soon as he did, I was in his arms right where I belong. I didn't remember any of this until uncle Pavel told me a few hours ago. Afterwards I took a nap..."