Chapter 25

Connor's POV

We headed to California Adventure, the other park within Disneyland. I grabbed Carrie's hand and we started skipping through the park. We looked like children but we were having so much fun that we didn't even care. On our way we ran into Peter and Wendy.

"Why hello!" Wendy exclaimed!

"Hello!" Carrie responded. She looked like she was going to explode.

"Hello!" Peter exclaimed as he jumped towards us. "Who are you?"

"Well," I replied, " My name is Connor and this is Carrie."

"Why you two look lovely today!" Wendy said.

Carrie blushed again which was, again, freaking adorable.

"Where are you going? Are you going on an adventure?" Peter asked excitedly.

"Yes! We are going to a mystical land called California Adventure." Carrie replied as she grinned as wide as the ocean.

"Wow! Are there any pirates?"

"No, but there are things that drop you from the sky but then right as you are going to splat, it catches you." Carrie responded, referring to Hollywood Tower of Terror.

"Kind of like when Wendy and I are flying but she can't keep up and starts to fall but right as she almost hits the ground. I catch her!" Peter exclaimed rapidly.

"Peter!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Exactly. Well we must be on our way but is there any chance that we could get a picture?"

"Of course," Wendy and Peter said at the same time.

We took our picture and went on our way.

___________________________________

I understand this is a short update, but wow. ONE THOUSAND READS!?!?!? Thank you so much! I appreciate every single.one of you! Thanks for your support.

Additionally, tell me in the comments if you are getting bored with the Disneyland stuff. I have been planning two more chapters on it and then it will be back to LA. Tell me what you think and USE THOSE COMMENTS!