Chapter 5

Carries POV

I woke up in a strange place for the second time this week. At least this time I wasn't in a hospital. I thought back and I remembered. I promised the boys I would make a music video today. I was afraid. I get hate already for having a few views and singing can be one of the things you can get the most hate for on YouTube. I don't think I'm that good, but obviously they think so! I guess I'll have to trust them. I walked down the stairs to say hello and get breakfast, but I walked into a surprise. Trevor Moran, the youngest member of O2L, as well as the most vocally talented was sitting in the kitchen.

"Um hey." I said awkwardly as I do most of the time.

"Hey! Nice to finally meet you! I watch you on YouTube and this kid talks about you all the time." he said, gesturing towards Connor.

Connor blushed a deep crimson.

"Ye- yeah," Connor managed to stutter "uh she's one of my best friends."

I don't know why that word, friends, hurt me so much. Friends. Friends. Just... friends. Well I mean I knew we weren't anything more, but for some reason, it still hurt. I blew it off and continued to converse with Trevor.

"So uh, you're a pretty great singer. I saw you on X Factor."

"Yep!" he replied perkily. How did he manage to be so chipper this early in the morning? "I'm probably auditioning this year again!"

I was impressed.

"So I'm glad you're here and all, but for what reason exactly are you here?"

"Didn't you hear? We're doing a duet!"

I glared at Connor. He didn't tell me this! I'm glad and all but I need time to prepare for a duet for the harmonizing and everything. This could turn out to be a mess.

Connors POV

Why was Carrie glaring at me? I was just trying to make her feel comfortable by doing a duet with Trevor.

"Con, duets take time to prepare."

"Well that's why Trevor's mom agreed to let him stay for a week!" I told her and she instantly perked up.

"Good! I was worried we wouldn't have enough prep time and it would be a big mess."

"Listen here," Trevor said "I've got this all under control."

We all laughed and Trevor and Carried went to work on their duet.

**********************************************************************************************************

A/N

I really hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments!

QOTC:

What is your favorite video of Connor's?

Thank you guys for reading!

Don't forget to...

Follow

Comment

Vote

Fan

And whatever else you deem important!

Byeeeeee