Chapter 18

Connors POV

I threw away my Starbucks cup and walked with Carrie to our Q and A. She turned to me and whispered in my ear "I'm glad my first Vidcon event is with you guys. U probably would faint if I was alone."

I smiled and started skipping. Carrie followed in suit. Soon we had a whole line of our friends skipping with us. We skipped up to our table and waited for them to start asking questions. All of us talked for a bit and we finally got introduced. The first girl walked up and asked a question.

"Hi my name is Kate. This is for Trevor and Miranda. Are you two dating?"

Trevor looked at Miranda and she smiled. "Yes, yes we are," he said simply. Soon the crowd was erupting in tears and a few people we shouting 'Moranda forever!'. It was pretty funny. The next person walked up to the microphone. It was a boy who looked about 14.

"Hi my name is Ben. This is for all of you. Are any of you planning on making collabs while at Vidcon?"

We went down the line and answered.

"Maybe," was Miranda's answer.

"Heck yes!" is what we got from Ricky.

Andrea just stated "Yes."

They came to me and I just made random noises and them said "Why of course."

Carrie jumped out of her seat and screamed "YES AND I CANNOT BELEIVE IT!"

That got the crowd roaring.

"I'm not sure yet," Jc said.

"Yeah," Sam quietly stated.

"Mhmmmm," Kian said with a huge grin.

"Yerp," Andrea said.

The next and final question was from our friend Heather from the plane.

"Heyyyy! So this question is for Connor and Carrie. Who are your favorite YouTubers just to watch?"

"Hmmm," Carrie contemplated. "Probably Dan, Phil, Joey Graceffa, and ArdenRose186,"

"Well," I started, "Besides the wonderful people sitting here, I really like Tyler Oakley and Smosh."

The Q and A ended and Carrie gave me a big hug. I felt electricity coursing through my veins.

"Thank you so much," she told me, "I couldn't have made it through this without you."

"No problem Carrie," I told her.

We decided to go find some of our friends and just chat. The first one we found was ArdenRose186. Carrie looked like she was holding back screams/tears while the squawked on about makeup and clothes and blah blah blah.

After that we talked to Joey again. Carrie was much more relaxed since she had already met him earlier. They decided to do a collab later that day.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Carrie.

"Hecks yeah!" she shouted in my ear. We walked out of the venue to search for food.

**************************************************************************************************************

A/N

Heyyyy y'all!

So this chapter was again kind of filler but in the next few chapters things are gonna get goooood!

Question of the chapter:

If you could ask you favorite YouTuber 1 question, what would it be?

Byeeee