Chapter 10

Connors POV

We arrived at the house and Jc greeted us.

"Heyyyy! So I may or may not have almost burned down the house trying to cook, sooooooooo TACO BELL FOR ALL!"

We all cheered as Jc distributed the food and poured Arizona out of a jug. We all were eating and talking. After dinner, Trevor asked Miranda if she wanted to take a walk. She said yes. After they walked out the door, I turned to Carrie.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

She nodded and we walked out the door as well. They were walking down the sidewalk chatting about school and other boring stuff. They kept walking, us about 30 feet behind and on the other side of the street, when the stopped at a park.

Trevor's POV

Miranda and I arrived at the park and I screamed "Last one to the swings is a rotten egg!" and we both sprinted there. We started to swing and talk.

"You know Trevor," Miranda said," I've had a really great time today. Thanks."

"I've had a great time too!" I replied, my grin rivaling that of the Cheshire Cat.

We both sat there in silence, just swinging and enjoying the beauty that is a park at night, when I decided to speak up.

"So, umm Miranda," I said awkwardly, "I umm really kind of like you and I was wondering if maybe if you aren't busy next Friday we could like, see a movie or something?"

"Like a date?" she inquired blushing.

"Yeah, I guess," I replied, blushing even more as I anxiously awaited her response.

"I'd love too." she said smiling.

Connors POV

Well Trevor has done something I've wanted to do since the moment I met Carrie on that plane. I just don't know how to ask her. My thoughts were inturrupted by a shouting Trevor.

"Is that Connor and Carrie?" He shouted.

"We gotta run!" I whisper yelled to Carrie.

We ran back to the house as fast as we could. When we finally got there we collapsed on the couch, huffing and puffing from that mile sprint. A few minutes later Trevor and Miranda walked through the door.

"Did you have a nice walk?" I asked smirking.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

A/N

Very few people are reading my stories. I'm beginning to wonder if I should continue.

The next chapter will be posted at 100 reads on this chapter.