Chapter 20

Connor's POV

"Well we better head out," I told Carrie. Today O2L had a signing with Carrie and just us six and Carrie had a signing by herself as well. "Are you nervous at all?" I asked her.

"Nah, after yesterday all of my nerves went away,"

"That's good!" I told her as we began to walk to the venue. I realized that I was already nervous for tomorrow. My thoughts started racing through my mind.

"Con? Hello? Anyone there?" I heard snapping my out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, just got distracted,"

"Get your pass we are here," Carrie informed me.

I proceeded to get my pass out of my pocket and handed it to the person standing outside of the door. He scanned it and handed it back to me. Carrie and I walked to the location of our joint signing. Since she didn't have any merch, Carrie just signed headshots or whatever else the viewers wanted her to sign. Carrie took out her camera and began to vlog. I heard her but wasn't paying much attention. The other boys slowly but surely made it to the table and we were finally ready for the signing. A few minutes later the gates opened and in came the hoard of people. Every year without fail, it amazes me that these people come all of this way to see me. Some people

even bring gifts.

Before I knew it the signing was over. Carrie had to run over to her signing because it was in fifteen minutes. Ours wasn't for another half hour, so we grabbed some Taco Bell.

After both of our signings were over it was around three o'clock. Carrie had to go to Dan and Phil's room for a collab, and I had one with Tyler and then with Joey. Tyler and I let spiders crawl on us. I freaked. Spiders were my biggest fear. When Joey and I started our would you rather video, I was still shaking.  I walked back to my hotel room to get ready for our huge fancy dinner.

Carrie's POV

After the signing I collabed with Dan and Phil. It was honestly a dream come true. I had watched them for so long. For Dan's

channel we did the humming challenge. I obviously dominated. Dan isn't the most musically inclined person on the planet. Next, I did a video for Phil's channel. After a short period of deliberation, we decided on the hot sauce challenge. I didn't explain to him that I can handle intense spice. Again, I dominated.

"Will you help us film a philisnotonfire video real quick?" Phil asked me.

"Of course!"

Dan asked if I knew how to draw cat whiskers.

"Pshhh," I scoffed, "Do I know how to draw cat whiskers?"

"Soooo do you or not?" Phil asked wearing a puzzled expression.

"OF COURSE! I AM LIKE A CRAZY CAT LADY!"

Phil started cracking up which made Dan laugh which made me laugh. We laughed for about 5 minutes straight. Our stomachs hurt and our eyes were streaming.

"Well I better draw those whiskers!"

"Oh yeah!" Phil said and he handed me the Sharpie.

After about 2 minutes the best cat whiskers ever had been drawn on their faces.

"I'm impressed!" said Dan admiringly.

They filmed for about 15 minutes. I looked at the time.

"Oh my gosh guys! It's 4:30! I wish I could stay but I have to go get ready!"

"That's okay, we do to," Dan informed me.

"You guys are going too?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Sweet! I'll see you soon bye!"

I rushed out and raced to my room, hoping I had enough time to get ready.

___________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't written in forever. School has gotten insane! Anyways I am going to try to update more often.

Do you guys like when I incorporate other YouTubers?