Chapter 2

Wow Carrie was amazing. I've watched her on my computer screen for a very long time, and now she's here. I got to be in her announcement video. She's so sweet and funny, I just want to hang out with her all the time! Shoot. The pilot just said we're getting ready to land. Oh I have an idea!

"Hey Carrie! We should do a collab sometime! Will you text me?" I asked.

"Sounds great!" Carrie said, "number?"

I gave her my number and told her to call me if she needs help with anything in LA. This city still confuses me!

A few hours later I got a text from Carrie asking if she had the right number. I texted her back saying yes, and she asked when a good time for the collab would be. I said tomorrow and we decided to do the smoothie challenge. Definitely looking forward to this.

The next day

"Connor some girl is at the door for you!" Ricky yelled from the front door.

I sped to the door and shooed Ricky away.

"Hey Carrie!" I awkwardly said, " come on in!"

I lead her to the kitchen where I had everything set up. I asked if she knew how the challenge worked.

"Yep!" Carrie said, "I've watched a few of these my self."

Carrie ended up getting all the good things. I got all of the horrible things.

"Carrie go ahead and drink your peanut butter, banana, Nutella, and milk smoothie." I exclaimed.

She drank it incredibly quickly.

"Your turn Connor!" she said back.

I looked at my smoothie. Did I really have to do this? I mean how on earth did I manage to get pickles, sardines, spam, and orange juice? I plugged my nose and tried to drink it as fast as possible.

"That," I choked out "was disgusting."

We both laughed and I did my outro.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Carrie.

"How about we go for a walk?" She suggested.

Carries POV

We walked and talked for about an hour. He told me about his life off of the Internet, and I told him mine. We were so much alike. We walked back to the house because we wanted to go for a swim. That's when I saw the car. It was speeding towards Connor. I pushed him out of the way. That's the last thing I remember before the world went black.

**********************************************************************************************************

A/N: How are you guys enjoying the story? I am so sorry for the short chapter but a longer one will be here shortly! If you guys could follow, vote, or comment I'd really appreciate it! Tell you're friends, enimies, mom, dad, aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, teacher, cousin, or even your fish about this story!!

Byeeeee