Chapter 22

Carrie's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. After all of these years of dreaming about the happiest place on Earth, I finally was going. I showered and put on red and white polka dot jeans and a black top. I skipped downstairs to meet everyone.

I was the second person downstairs. Ricky was in the lobby jumping like he was insane.

"Seems like someone is excited to go to Disney!" I exclaimed, laughing at my idiotic friend.

"HECK YES GURL!" Ricky SCREAMED in my ear.

"Well there goes my eardrum," I murmured.

The rest of the group trickled in over the span of 10 minutes. Once everyone was downstairs, we piled into the van and took off.

"Are you getting excited?" Connor whispered in my ear.

"What do you think?" I asked with a Cheshire cat grin on my face.

He laughed and the rest of the people looked towards us.

"Hello..." I said awkwardly.

The rest of the way there we jammed out to various songs from Disney movies. We listened to classics like "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"  as well as newer songs like "Let it Go".

When we pulled to the gates I did my best not to scream. I felt like a toddler, but I didn't care.

We paid for our tickets and headed straight for the castle.

"I'll be right there," Connor said, "Just have to use the restroom, I'll be right there."

I walked with our group towards Sleeping Beauty's castle, stopping along for people to take pictures or talk with their viewers if they saw any. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Connor racing towards us. He had Mickey ears on his head, and a bag in hand.

"I thought you were going to the bathroom!" I exclaimed.

"You thought wrong."

"What's in the bag?"

"ITS A SURPRISE!"

"Wow ok calm yourself."

As soon as we reached the front of the castle Connor told me to close my eyes, and I obliged. I felt him put something on my head.

"What in the world is going on?"

"Ahh! Eyes closed!"

"Alright."

"Okay open," he instructed.

Connor had his Mickey ears on and only then did I realized he had put Minnie ears on my head.

"Ah- Carrie well ah- I really like you so um will you be my girlfriend?"

It took me a second to process the information. Connor. They one guy I have ever really liked, was asking me, Carrie Johnson, to be his girlfriend.

"YES YES A HUNDRED BAZILLLION TIMES YES CONNOR FRANTA!!!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

All of our friends, who I had just noticed were there started screaming. The girls came up and gave a huge hug.

"I knew this would happen," Miranda whispered in my ear.

I just ran to Connor and gave him the biggest hug I have ever given.

________________________________

Yay! They're together! Now none of you will murder me! I've started to realize more of you are reading this so if you're new, comment something about yourself.

BYYYYYEEEEEEEEE