Chapter 13

Connors POV

Per the usual, for the first hour that we were at the airport waiting for our plane, every single one of us were on our laptops. I took my earbuds out for a moment to take in account all of the people here. Miranda and Trevor were here, as well as both of their moms who were chatting about bridge, whatever that was. Then Kian, Andrea, Ricky, Sam, Jc, and Carrie. It was almost time to board, so I went up to everyone, rippe out their earbuds and told them. Luckily, all of us were in boarding group A, so web would probably get seats near each other.

"Would everyone in boarding group A for flight 159 to Anaheim please line up with their boarding passes," I heard a soft voice say over the intercom.

We all boarded the plane and there were 3 seats in each row. Kian, Andrea, and Sam sat in the first row. Ricky, Trevor, and Miranda sat in the row behind. Miranda and Trevor's moms sat in the back of the plane. Carrie and I sat in the row behind Trevor, Ricky, and Miranda. I realized we had an empty seat open next to us.

"I wonder who will sit there," I whispered to Carrie, gesturing to the empty seat next to me.

"Hmm," Carrie started, contemplating. "I bet ten bucks its a viewer."

"You're on," I told her, and we waited for the person to arrive.

The last boarding group was called, and we watched as a frazzled girl, Carrie and mines age, walked up to us.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" she asked, shoving her luggage into an overhead bin.

"Nope!" Carrie and I shouted in unison.

She sat down, relieved and sighed. Then she did a double take, looking back at us and blushed. Carrie nudged me.

"So why are you coming to Vidcon?" I asked the girl

"Iumamgoingtovidcon," she mumbled extremely quietly.

"Come again?"

She sighed. "I'm going to Vidcon," she said much louder ad clearer.

"So are we!" Carrie and I shouted in unison. We introduced ourselves.

"Yeah, I know," she said "I watch both of you."

Carrie nudged me again.

"So," Carrie said excitedly, "Would you like to be in my vlog?"

Carries POV

The girl nodded at me with wide eyes.

"Can I really?!" she asked hopefully.

"Sure! But first I need a name."

"Oh that! I'm Heather."

"Nice to meet you Heather!" I said, pulling out my vlogging camera.

"Hello chickadees! So today I am joined by my new friend... drumroll please... Heather!"

"Heyyy!"

"Heather, do you have a YouTube?"

"Yes..."

"Great! So Heather's channel will be linked down below! I'll see you when I get off the plane."

I turned the camera off, putting it back in my bag. I started talking with Heather. We ended up talking for about an hour and Connor was getting annoyed because he wanted to sleep. Heather got up to use the restroom and Connor turned towards me.

"Carrie, remeber when we met on a plane?" he asked.

Of course I remebered! It was only a month ago, I thought. Although it seems like I had known these people forever.

"Yes. I was secretly fangirling inside."

"Secretly?" Connor asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ok so maybe not to secretly."

Heather came back from the restroom and sat down. A few moments later the Captains voice came on.

"We are getting ready to land in the beautiful city of Anaheim! The temperature is 78 degrees."

I started to gather my things and I turned to Heather.

"Hey can I have your number?" I asked, "Maybe we can hang out one day after Vidcon."

"Sure!" she said and put her number into my phone.

The plane landed and I grabbed my things and started walking in the tunnel. Everyone else met me there. We all started towards the luggage carousel.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hey guys!

I hoped you liked this chapter! I worked pretty hard on this one.

Don't worry this wont be the last you see of Heather.

Question of the chapter:

Do you like flying?

Byeeeee