Chapter 26

When we arrived at California Adventure, I could see that Carrie was gravitating towards Cars Land. She was so adorable, her eyes wide as she gazed upon the brightly colored Radiator Springs.

"Come on, let's go!" I shouted. I took her hand and we started running towards the rides.

Everything looked authentic from the movie. There was Flo's Diner, the Cozy Cone motel, and even the tire shop. We hopped in line for Radiator Springs Racers, a ride similar to Test Track, but obviously Cars themed. We were soon to the front of the line, and got in the car. In the car we were racing against, I saw Trevor and Miranda.

"I didn't even know they were in California Adventure!" Carrie exclaimed.

"Eat our exhaust!" I yelled at Trevor as our cars sped off. The ride was much faster than I anticipated for a children's ride but it was quite fun.

Once we were off of that ride, I asked Carrie if she wanted to ride California Screaming, the big roller coaster. She looked terrified at the mention of the roller coaster, and looked at it as if it were some sort of huge, looming, metal monster.

"Well um, you see, heights and I don't get along very well." she blushed and hid her face in my shoulder.

"Its ok!" I told her. "Do you want to know a secret?"

She pulled her face from my tee shirt and nodded, obviously wanting to know.

"I am scared of spiders more than any human should ever be."

"Is that why you were acting weird after your collab with Tyler when you did the Tarantula challenge?"

I nodded and she smiled. I looked at my phone and saw that it was almost time for World of Color, so we bought our Glow with the show Mickey ears and put our normal ones in Carrie's bag. We arrived pretty early so we had great spots to see everything. We were soon joined by the other YouTubers and we chatted until the show began.

We were told to turn on our special Mickey ears, so we did. Throughout the show, the ears would change colors with the show. I heard Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid come on and I took the chance to do what I've been wanting to do since I first met Carrie on the plane. I kissed her.

Carrie's POV

Holy. Freaking. Crap. Connor. Freaking. Franta. Freaking. Kissed. Me.

Oh my gosh. CONNOR FREAKING KISSED ME DURING KISS THE GIRL IN DISNEYLAND!

I was obviously blushing more than I ever had before. Do you know how in books and movies people say that when they kiss the person they love they feel "sparks". I felt that electricity coursing through my veins.

That was the moment I realized that I loved Connor Franta.

_________________________

A/N

So this chapter is a bit longer I guess but it was VERY eventful. So yep. I'm sick with the flu, so there will probably be a crud ton of stuff coming at you in the next day or two considering I will be in bed all day.

What did you think of this chapter?

Please vote, comment, add to a reading list, or whatever you want to do.

THANK YOU FOR READING!

We Found Love (Connor Franta)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें