Chapter 24

Carrie's POV

It was finally time for lunch. Somehow we got reservations to go to a princess and prince character dining. Of course on the way there Tyler got a pickle and sang his pickle song. I swear he is insane. After Tyler completed his song and bought his pickle, we were once again on our way. We walked toward where it was being held, and I immediately saw my favorite princess.

"HOLY CRAP ITS CINDER-FREAKING-ELLA!" I screamed, probably bursting Connor's eardrum in the process.

Again, everyone giggled at my excitement. I rolled my eyes and walked over towards her. We took selfies and she asked about the 'kingdom' I came from. The Walt Disney Company does I really good job at keeping everything authentic.

We sat down and looked over the menu and I saw the most beautiful menu item I had ever seen. THE. GREY. STUFF. You know from Beauty and the Beast. And it was on a chocolate cupcake.

"I NEED THE GREY STUFF!" I said admitingly unnecessarily loud.

The waitresses laughed and I ordered that with my chicken tenders. Call me a child whatever.

My eyes grew to 'the size of the moon' (lol P!ATD reference) when I saw the magical thing before me.

I carefully cut it in half to see the beauty. It was a freaking chocolate cupcake with 'the grey stuff' (which is really a whipped cookies and cream panna cotta) as a filling and icing. I took my first bite. I think I heard angels. "

Well is it DELICIOUS?!" Connor asked, referencing Beauty and the Beast.

"YES!" I replied

We all finished our meals and decided to head on over to California Adventure.

__________________________________

Hey guys! So I guess you can tell I'm a Disney geek! Anyways not to much cute this chapter because it's late and I am sleep deprived but OH MY GOODNESS GRACIONIOUS ALMOST ONE THOUSAND READS AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! That's insane guys! Thank you so much!