Chapter 8

Trevor had already changed because his clothes were at the O2L house. I showed Miranda my closet and told her to pick whatever she wanted.

"Really?" She asked as her eyes grew wide.

"Yep! It's the least I can do for pushing you into a pool and ruining your clothes!"

She started looking through my clothes and I walked back to the living room where Connor and Trevor were waiting. In that short 5 minutes that I was showing Miranda where my closet was, they already had found my laptop (a MacBook Pro), and had pulled up youtube and were watching Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil. I rolled my eyes and snatched the laptop.

"Hey!" they shouted in unison.

I laughed and logged back into my channels sense arched through my subscriptions. I was in the middle of Caspar Lee's newest video when Miranda walked into the living room wearing dark wash skinny jeans, a Pokémon shirt, and her own Keds. Trevor's mouth was agape when he saw her and she blushed a deep crimson. I saw Connor lightly hit Trevor on the back of his head, snapping him back into reality.

Since we all had youtube channels, I suggested that we make a collab. After a bit of banter we decided on doing the Youtuber awards.

"First Category," I said, "Most likely to end up in jail."

We all scribbled on our papers.

"Olga Kay"

"Olga Kay"

"Olga Kay"

"Joey Graceffa"

Three head turned to see who said that. Connor blushed a deep crimson.

"What?!?" We shouted in unison.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

A/N

First off: SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR ONLY UPDATING NOW.

I've been so busy!

I hope you liked this chapter!

Tell everyone you know to read this!