Chapter 17

Carries POV

As soon as we walked in the energy was overwhelming. I soaked it all in and strided towards where everyone who had something to do today like a Q and A, meetup, or live show, had to go to get information as we approached the door to the meeting area it was like a brick wall hit me in the face. I stopped in my tracks.

"Con, I don't know about this. What if I make a fool of myself and nobody likes me and nobody watches my videos anymore and-" I was cut off by Connor.

"Carrie you'll be fine. I promise." he reassured me.

"Promise?" I asked, holding out my pinky finger.

"Promise." he stated again, locking his pinky with mine.

Connor opened the door for me and I walked in. Every. Single. YouTuber that I watched was in there. Dan, Phil, Tanya, Jim, Joey, Zoe, Louise, Megan, Tyler, David, Alfie, Jack, Caspar, Jenn, Ian, Anthony, Kalel, Meredith, Ingrid, Luke, Fleur, Alex, Landon, Rhett & Link, and oh I don't know the REST OF YOUTUBE were all there. In one room. The same one I was in. I sort of collapsed on Connor.

"Help, I've fangirled and I can't get up!" I whispered into Connor's ear. He chuckled and started to introduce me to people. First we came up to Dan and Phil. I may or may not have started a Tumblr dedicated to these boys a few years ago but there was no way that was being brought up now.

"H-hi," I stuttered.

"Hello!" Phil said first as he embraced me in a warm hug. "I watch your videos all the time!"

"Really?" I asked. I tried to keep my cool on the outside but on the inside I was fangirling so hard!

"Yeah!" Dan started. "We both do! Carrie Johnson right?"

"Oh yeah, that's me," I said blushing deeper and deeper every second.

We said our goodbyes exchanged numbers (I HAD DAN HOWELL AND PHIL LESTER'S FREAKING CELLULAR TELEPHONE DEVICE NUMBER!!) and Connor introduced me to his next friend, Joey Graceffa who was standing with Ingrid (MissGlamourazzi), Tanya (Tanya Burr), Jim (Jim Chapman), Zoe Sugg (Zoella), Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe), Louise ( SprinkleOfGlittr), Megan (Strawburry17), David (Davideo), Tyler (Tyler Oakley), Fleur (FleurDeForce), Alfie (PointlessBlogTV), as well as quite a few other people. Now, I can't remember when I WASNT subbed to EVERY SINGLE ONE of these people so I freaked out. A lot.

"Hey Connor! Hey Carrie!" Joey shouted.

"Hey Joey!" Connor replied. They did some kind of manly high five, hug thing and I turned to Joey.

"Hi, umm... I understand that you are friends with Connor but how donyou know me?"

"Oh I was one of your first 13k subbed chickieanya!" He told me. At this point the tears had to be let free. It is times like these I am so thankful for waterproof makeup.

"Aw don't cry Carrie! You're gonna make me cry and then my makeup is gonna run down my face and its going to be a big mess." Joey tried to console me. I laughed.

"Thanks." I said wiping away the tears.

Lets just say the rest of the hour went pretty much the same. About 80% of the people there knew who I was. I was not ready for that. Connor was right beside me the whole time. I guess he finally realized that I wasn't joking about the fangirling.

We socialized for a few minutes, something I DO NOT accel in, and then it was 10:00. It was finally time for my first event of VidCon.

A/N

So... basically a filler chapter.... I PROMISE in the next few chapters the speed will start picking up.

Question of the chapter:

Who would you talk to first at Vidcon?

Byeeeee