Reunions Part 1: The assassin

A/N: First week back there's barely any hw, so I'm doing this, also-

There's an important Authors at the end of the chap concerning two important things, so it will be helpful if you guys check that out.

[Edit: Can't believe I forgot to put this in the first time but this book is a SEQUEL, the first book in the Agent Phoenix series is 'Agent Phoenix: On the case' unless you like reading books that make no sense, GO READ THAT. If you've just come from that book however, then enjoy!]
***

The girl walked towards where I was, not being able to see me from the shadows.

"Alright, I know you're here." She called out, crossing her arms. "You're the one who put that damn note in my locker, you told me to meet you here, now you've got two seconds to tell me why I should keep wasting my time here."

"You the firefist?" I spoke, still in the shadows.

"You oblivious?" She rolled her eyes.

"I know that's your little nickname from the volleyball team and combat class." I walked around her, smirking when she stood unaffected. "But that's not the only reason why, is it firefist-?"

"Okay look," She spoke boredly. "If you're gonna be weird, I'll just get going-"

"It's your heritage, isn't it?" I cut her off. She froze and eyed the area where she thought I was, it was pretty accurate, actually.

"How much do you know?"

"That name goes back to the original Jury of nine in O'khasis." I started. "You're related to one of the first jurors, named after her too." I shrugged.

"You don't know anything." She spat.

"Don't I... Katelyn the firefist?"  I slowly said.

"Why. Am. I. Here?" Katelyn seethed.

"Watch out for the new girl, she's hiding something." I warned.

"Michi? Yeah, I think that's blatantly obvious." She scowled.

"Not the Meif'wa," I paused. "Well, okay the Meif'wa too, but more importantly, the girl who came around the same time as those two friends of yours."

"Who-" Her eyes widened. "Shelby and Alesa? That means... You're talking about the girl who Ivy and the Shadow Knights hate, right? The one who I saw throw that new Werewolf kid out the window while I was sitting in English? Purple-mask-hood."

"Her." I confirmed.

"What's her name anyway? I think I heard it but I forgot."

"Jen," I started. "Or June- It doesn't matter!" I shook my head.

"Why are you telling me all of this? Who even are you?"

"You're the only one here who I know can help me. As for who I am.. Does it matter? Nobody needs to know my name and frankly, no one would care." I started towards an exit hidden in the darkness the badly lit hallway.