You're Beautiful When You Smile (Zerkshaw)

Start from the beginning

Harry: "I just want to make sure you are safe."

Josh: "And I will be. I promise."

Harry: "Alright I'm here sorry."

I put my phone in my pocket, feeling it vibrate once with a message but I decided to let it be for now until I was in the car with the others.

Simon: "What the he'll have you been doing?"

Harry: "What does it matter? I'm ready now so let's go."

Vik: "Come on Simon now we are waiting on you of all people."

Simon: "I've been ready for an hour. Let's get going. I told Tobi to just meet us there."

Harry: "He's not coming here?"

Simon: "He was but when I rang his phone Ethan picked up saying they had a friend with them as well so it's more the merrier."

I was nervous, with another person added on, I wonder how Josh would feel.

Harry: "Do you know who they brought with them?"

Vik: "Tobi's brother Manny."

Harry: "Simon the fuck? Manny isn't a friend he's his brother what the hell?"

Simon: "Who cares can we go now?"

Time Skip

Harry: "And now we are here. I'm sitting myself Josh, like I'm legitimately scared and shaking. What the hell is going on?"

Josh: "That's just you being nervous."

Harry: "Why am I nervous though? I've had sex before, many times. Hell I fucked my friend Vik in the public toilets at our local shopping mall just for fun. But this is freaking me out?"

Josh: "Harry?"

Harry: "I'm sorry."

Josh: "Don't be sorry. Be happy. And besides, have you ever had a boyfriend before?"

Harry: "Not technically no?"

Josh: "There's your answer. You are so use to being with a guy sexually. Being fast and rough with hem, that you have never actually taken it slow. Never kissed someone for the feeling you have, not for the attraction you have."

Harry: "Is it really that simple?"

Josh: "I promise. You will be fine Ok?"

Harry: "Ok I trust you."

Was I really trusting someone I hadn't actually ever met before? Granted we had been friends for a good couple of months now but still, I was scared.

Tobi: "Hey bog you Ok?"

Harry: "Yeah I'll be fine."

Tobi: "Is it Josh?"

See Tobi was the only person who knew I was even gay. Or what I got up to at home after he walked in one day... Yeah I've never seen Chris run so fast in my life.

Harry: "Yeah. He's going to be coming tonight but I'm scared."

Tobi: "I'm sure you will be fine. And look around you mate, the music, the alcohol, the dancing. No one is going to be paying attention to you two unless someone is actively watching. And we all know the only person who would be watching would be Simon. And no one fucking cares what he thinks."

Its true, out of everyone in our group. Probably only JJ and Simon actually look after everyone. Even though Vik does his own thing, Tobi and Ethan moved out. It's just us four and it's kind of annoying being the baby too but hey what can I do about it. I looked down at my phone where one message sat, "I'm here" and that one message sent both a shiver of antici... Pation down my spine as well as a shiver of fear.