29

Rohan's POV

"Rohan.." someone called my name. I turned my neck and saw Veer near the entrance of Pranchal's hospital room.

"Hey Veer."I gave him a lazy smile.

"How are you doing buddy?" he came and sat beside me on the sofa.

"Good I guess."

"I missed you."

"I am sorry, I was so distant to you."

"It's fine. I can understand but you gotta talk with Sage."

"I know."I sighed.

"No, you don't. You have hurt her a lot. You didn't even come to the airport to bid her farewell. She was hoping that you'll be there, but you didn't show up. She cried a lot because of you."

"I know Veer. I know it all. And trust me when I say that I didn't intend to do this."

"You want me to trust you. After all this."

"You have no idea what I am going through so don't you dare say anything."

"Dude me and Sage lost our brother when we were five. So don't tell me that I don't understand. Sage still blames herself for Karam's death. Every day she wishes to be there in place of Karam. She needed you, but you pushed her away."

"I was going through shit. My sister was in Coma bec..."

"No. You were not the one who pushed her. But Sage, she did push Karam. Pranchal isn't in the coma because of you just like Karam didn't die because of Sage."

I was quite for a while. I know that I have hurt Sage. More than I can even think, and there is no explanation for what I did. But...

"Rohan...don't lose her. You'll regret."

I snapped my head in his direction. No, I can't lose Sage. Not now, or ever. I love her so damn much.

"Fuck!!"I cursed. "What do I do now?"I glanced at Veer who was shooking his head but a smile was on his lips.

"You are impossible." he chuckled

"What?"I stared at him dumbfounded.

"This is something you should do on your own." he said.

"Oh come on!! Don't do this to me."I said begging him.

"Nah." he smirked.

He is enjoying my misery.

"Please help me out."

"Bow down in front of me."

"You can't be serious."

"Oh I am." he nodded.

Bitch!!

"Fine."I sighed and bowed down in front of him. "Veer can you do honors of helping me in getting my girl back. Please."

"I'll think about it." he said and began to leave the room.

"Asshole." I screamed and jumped on his back making him fall on the floor.

"Dude get off. You are heavy." he grumbled.

"Promise me that you are going to help me."

"Yes I do. Now get off." I nodded in satisfaction and got up.

"Do you hear that?"Veer asked.

"Hear what?" I frowned.

"Its as if someone is groaning."