14

Sage's POV

As soon as the bell rang signalling the end of the six hours torture we all left the school. But instead of going out of the school area we stared to move the other direction.

Our school is situated on the hill and if we go further up we'll reach the end of it. The scene is so beautiful from there.

"Hurry up Sage."Rohan said.

"Don't complain you jackass. I am wearing heals and this road is quite bumpy."I said.

I was having difficulty in walking here. I have to take care of my Saree and I am wearing heals. Bumpy road and heals are not a great combo. I have to look down and walk. Suddenly I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Rohan standing in front of me. He simply rolled his eyes and carried me in his arms bridal style.

"Rohan put me down."I yelled.

He shook his head. "You are taking centuries." I pouted but didn't say anything.

"Veer will you stop videotaping my every movement."I yelled.

"Nop,"he smirked. I want to through something at him but can't. Curse my luck.

He carried me till the end without complaining. As soon as we reached there he set me down. I adjusted my Saree and brushed my hair with fingers.

"My reward?"Rohan asked showing me a puppy face.

"You are not getting any reward buddy,"I said and removed my sandals. I kept them beside me and sat down on the grass.

"I have never been here."I said.

"We use to come here when you were at home with your broken ankle."Rohan said.

"How is it here?"Veer asked.

"Its nice,"I said.

"Surprisingly it is."Tammy said. Tammy certainly is a cleanliness freak she doesn't have OCD but she doesn't like places like this.

"What are we gonna do by the way?"I asked.

"Rohan is going to pro..."Veer began but Rohan interrupted.

"We are going to chill out. And then we'll go for lunch."he said glaring at Veer. Who just smirked.

We sat there quietly for a while. Non of us spoke. The only sound which was audible was the blowing air. I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air.

"We will be right back."Veer said.

"Where are You going?"I asked.

"I want her show something."Veer said and dragged Tammy away.

After a while I got up and went to the edge. I closed my eyes again and leaned against the railing. Suddenly Rohan came and wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"Isn't this beautiful."I remarked.

"Yes you are."he said.

"Are you high?"I asked jokingly. He chuckled softly and then sighed.

"What's wrong Rohan?" I asked.

"Nothing just a bit stressed."he said. I turned and looked at him.

"What is going on?"I asked once again.

"Today when we were coming to school there were few juniors who were talking about you in a wrong way. It was weird."

"Hey don't stress yourself over such things. They doesn't matter."

"It does When it's about my girl." I raised my eyebrow.

What does he mean?

"Well I ruined it."he said.