19

NOTE:- there are many pics inside this chapter which helps to understand the places better. If you can't see them let me know.

Recap of last two chapters:-

All the four of them had gone to mall for shopping where they asked the guys to wear princess costumes. Sage clicked there pics and posted it on Facebook as payback. They return home and decided tow watch Tele vision when some one rang the door bell. Sage opened and froze on her doorstep when she saw who is there.

And in next chapter Anshika's sudden appearance. She and her husband is hear to meet there parents but they aren't her as they are gone for the reunion. Both of them stayed a night and next day went to London. And Sage is going to miss her sister.

Enjoy reading...

~*~Chapter 19~*~

"Girls hurry up we are going to be late."Veer shouted.

Today we all are going to visit Elephanta Caves because tomorrow Tammy is going and also our parents are coming from there little reunion which means our vacation is nearing end. And we don't want to spend our last day sitting at home ideally.

"Five minutes."Tammy shouted fixing her hair.

She was wearing a white colored shorts with black strips on it and white top with shoes. I was wearing black jeans with blue crop top. I took my sunglasses from the drawer grabbed my phone and went out.

"Finally."Rohan sighed.

"Come on let's go."Tammy said.

"We were waiting for this moments from ages."Veer said.

Tammy rolled her eyes while I smacked his head. He yelps in pain and glared at me.

Serves him right.

I ignored his stupid glares and left the house.

CST station.

We took the cab to local train station. Rohan bought the tickets to CST and We boarded the local. The guys got into the men's compartment while we went to ladies. We bought tickets for first class so it wasn't that crowded. And we easily got the place to sit. I chose the seat which was near window and stared out of the window.

I stared at the passing trees and buildings and realised that how fast life travels. Few days ago I was just one girl who was crushing on her best friend from ages and now that same guy is my boyfriend.

But do I love him? I like him a lot that is for sure. But love? I don't know. As pleasant it sounds it is very complicated.

"Sage come on. Its time to leave. We have arrived."Tammy said snapping me back form my thoughts.