16

"Alright guys it's time to leave." mom yelled.

They are taking an early mourning flight to Darjeeling while We will be at school they will be in flight enjoying.

All of the got into the cabs and drove away we also got in our car and drove towards school. Considering it is going to be last day of our school before the holidays it is going be half day. That is only till 10:30 and you know what that means? That means that I can sleep like a baby. Last night i didn't get much sleep that's why I am pretty tired.

Since our holidays are starting from tomorrow and we will be having the house for ourselves we invited Tammana to stay with us. She said that she Will ask her parents a d let us know.

"Tammy." I called and walked towards her bouncing a little.

"Sgae."she said copying me. And when we reached to each other we held hands and bounced together.

Wired right?

"What did they say?"I asked.

"They agreed."she grinned.

"Yey!! Its gonna be fun." I yelled and we began to do jump like a manic.

"Hey you two stop it."Veer said. "Weirdo."

"We are so not weird."I argued.

"Are too."

"Are Not."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fuckoff."

"Wanna join me."

URGHH!!

"Get lost"

"Ladies first." I groaned and slapped his forehead. "Ouch!! That hurts meany."

"You deserve it. Asshole."

"Whatever bitch." he muttered rubbing his forehead.

"Guess what moron?" I asked.

"What?"

"You are suppose to guess idiot."

"You got your brain back."

"I am not taking you seriously because you are always an ass, but anyways. The thing is Tamanna's parents agreed."

He looked at me for a while and then gazed at Tammy. "Yohhoo!! It's gonna be fun."

Wow I said the same thing. After all great mind think alike.

"Should I come to pick you up?"Veer asked. Tammy shook her head.

"Just be there to receive me on the main gate. I'll text you when I'll be about to reach." we nodded and went to our classes.

When the school ended I checked my phone and saw that mom texted me.

MOM:
WE LANDED SAFELY HONEY. NOW WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO THE HOTEL. AND I WISH YOU COULD BE HERE. IT IS SO MUCH FUN HERE.

I know mom. But you don't have to rub it on my face. I mean I am already annoyed that they are in Darjeeling and I am here. I always wanted to go there. And now she is texting me saying that she is having fun. FUN.

Anyways even if I cry nothing is going to happen. So when we reached home I went to my place and cleaned it. Since my parents are not here we asked our maid not to come. After cleaning the house I went and took a relaxing shower.

By time I was done with it, it was already lunch time. I picked up my toiletries bag which I packed yesterday night and showed my toothbrush in it. After making sure that I kept everything in it I left my place and went to Rohan's place.