13

This chapter is going to be from Rohan's point of view. So this chappie is going to be short.

The pic is of Dev The guys I chose to play Rohan.
Enjoy reading...
________________________________

"How much time does she need?"I asked glancing towards the watch.

"It's your princess we are talking about Rohan. Clumsy queen."Veer said and laughed.

"You are right."I said and imagined her tripping on her Saree. As a cue Sage came down adjusting her Saree.

She was looking breathtaking in that dress of hers.

"Close your mouth buddy "Veer said.

"How do I look?"she asked flipping her hair behind hee shoulder.

"Stunning."Veer said. She looked at me but I was too awestruck by her beauty that I couldn't think straight and I didn't answer her. Veer nudged me snapping me back from my thoughts.

"You look amazing."I said. She grinned and got inside the car.

"Stop acting like a nutcase."Veer said and went to sit on passengers seat.

I was wearing a simple white shirt, with the sleeves folded up till elbow and black jeans. And Veer decided wear black shirt with blazer.

"What are we doing today?"Veer asked.

"I have no idea."I answered.

"Let's see."Sage said. "I heard that commerce section is planning something."

"We don't have to worry about it. We are not going there anyway."I said.

"But what if the program is good?"Sage asked.

"I am damn Sure it isn't going to be."Veer said.

"But what I..."

"We have plans sage."I said and asked her to be quite.

Rest of the ride none of us spoke. I stared out of the window and prayed that everything should go as I planned. Today is the perfect day for pro.....

"I'll see you guys inside."Sage said snapping me back from my thoughts.

"Where are you going?"I asked.

"To Tammy. We are meeting at our secret place."she winked and got out of the car.

"Secret place?"I questioned.

"Girl's washroom."Veer said rolling his eyes. I chuckled.

Seriously. Washroom a secret place.

We got out of the car and started to walk towards school. On out way we passed few juniors.

"Have you saw Sage?"one of them asked.

"Yeah she is looking damn hot."the other One replied.

My blood started to boil.

"What were you saying?"I asked them.

"Um..n.nothing."they stammered.

"That's what I thought."I said and walked away.

"Easy there tiger."Veer said. I rolled my eyes. We went to out class and searched for girls. They were talking to some Swayam and Virat. I frowned. I don't like them talking with those boys. Virat is a typical playboy. He just uses girls for his needs.

Asshole.

"Tammy"Veer called.

They turned towards us and smiled.

Tammy was looking stunning in her dress. She was wearing Saree just like Sage. But her top wasn't sleeveless. And her dress was of blue colour.

They came to us and Tammy hugged Veer.

"Hey handsome."She said.

"Hey beautiful."He said and kissed her cheek.

"Hey cutie."she turned towards me.

"Hey shortie."I smirked. She smacked my arm playfully.

"Lets go. It's about time."Sage said.

"Shall we."I said and offered her my hand.

"We shall."She said and linked her hand with me. Together We walked to the hall.

We all sat on the chairs. Teachers were on the left side and we were on the right side of the hall.

Sage and Swayam was principal sir because they are head boy and head girl of the school. Me and Tara was Sara ma'am because we are sports captain and Veer to accompany  me became Sara ma'am as well.

Names were called and we gave roses to the teacher's. After that we went to our assigned classes. Me, Veer, and Tara went to sports room as we don't have any class yet. Sage and Swayam were roaming in school making sure that every class have a teacher.

After some time Tammy also joined us.

"What are you doing here Tammy?"I asked.

"There are already two girl's there so I came."she said and sat down beside us.

"Tammy have you seen Swayam?"I asked.

"Yeah Sgae just left my class."she answered.

"I was talking about Swayam not Sage."I said.

"I know and she is with him."she smirked. "Don't worry he isn't gonna harm her. He is afraid of you."

"Good. He should be."Veer said.

"What are you. Mafia."Tara rolled her eyes.

"Something like that, when it comes to our girl we are devils."Veer said.

"You harm her we'll make your life a living hell."I said.

"I am afraid."she said mockingly.

"You should be."I said.

"But if you are not harming her then you have nothing to worry about it. But if you are then be aware."Veer said.

Okay it looks quite dramatic.

Tara just rolled her eyes and began to examine her nails.

"Tamanna what are you doing here?"someone asked. We all turned and looked at the owner of the voice. It was Sage and behind her Swayam.

"There were already two girls there and I was getting bored so I came here."Tammy said.

Sage nodded, dragged a chair and sat in front of me. She removed her sandals and kept her feet on my lap. Tara rolled her eyes and left the room.

"What's the matter with her?"she asked. We all shrugged.

Rest of the day we just sat there talking about random things. And by random I mean typical nonsense. Six hours of torture came to end when the final bell rang.

"Come on let's go."I said.

"Can we just take a look of the program."Sage pleaded.

"No."Tammy said and then smirked looking at me.

Veer told her. That guy can never hide any thing from her. I sighed and we left the school campus.

I hope everything goes well..

____________________________________

Hello guys.

Presenting Always You's another chapter form over lover boy's POV.

What do you feel about this chappie? And what is going to happen in the next chapter? Any ideas.

Guys I need a cover for the book can anyone please give me?

That's all for this chapter.

See ya✌

Shafaque. 💕