18

I stood there completely immobile.

"Hey baby sis."Anshika said and hugged me. I was too shocked to respond to her.

What is she doing here??

"What are you doing here Anshika?"Veer asked.

She frowned. "Excuse me. YOU are at MY place and you are asking me WHAT AM I DOING HERE?"

"Don't get so worked up Anshika. Veer has a point though. Aren't you suppose to be in London?"I asked.

"I just wanted to see you guys."she said her voice turning sad.

And I felt bad.

"Oh Anshika it isn't like tha...."I began but she interrupted me in between.

"I know You love me."she beamed. I looked at her in confusion.

"Pregnancy hormones."John muttered from behind. And then it clicked me that this idiot banged my sister before they got married but according to them they already are. So yeah....

I opened the door wide so that that can come in. I gave them water and sat down.

"So why are you here again?"I asked.

"Well we came here to meet mom and dad before we go back to London."John explained. We all nodded

"Where are they by the way?"Anshika asked.

"They went to a reunion in Darjeeling. Won't be back before ten days."I replied.

"Reunion?"John frowned.

"Yeah. I don't know which though. I mean school or dad's department. In fact all of them went."I said

"I am hungry."Anshika complained.

"We don't have anything for dinner."I said.

We never thought that they both are going to show up all of a sudden. Other wise we cooks have cooked something.

"No worries. We can always go out to eat." John said. "We'll just freshen up and then we can leave." I nodded.

John and Anshika went to her room to get changed.

"Let's go and get ready."Veer said. He and Rohan got up and left my house. Me and Tammy also went to get changed.

I took out my black pencil jeans and black t-shirt with the minion painted on it. I tied my hair in a ponytail and slipped onto my minion slippers. I went out and knocked on Rohan's door.

"Are You ready?"I asked him. He nodded and went to call Tammy. After everyone arrived we hailed cabs and drove towards the restaurant.

Throughout the dinner we talked. Actually Anshika and John talked to be precise. They tools us about there one month trip and we listens to them. They enjoyed a lot but it wasn't really pleasant because my sister is pregnant and gets tired easily.

After dinner both of them went directly to home because they have a fight to catch, even though it is tomorrow morning. But we decided and to stay back and went for a walk in the beach which is near the restaurant.

~*~

Next day I was woken up by a loud scream which caused me to fall down form the bed.

"OH MY GOD. SAGE IS NOT A VERGIN." Anshika screamed.

I frowned.

Is she losing her brain now? Wait a second she doesn't have any. But isn't it obvious that you can not have sex when you are fully dressed. Because I am pretty sure that I am wearing cloths. Unless my mind can create images.