6

Today was one of the boring days of my life. Rohan and Veer have gone to their match and they haven't called me or texted me the entire day. I wanted to know about their match. I even tried to call them but they didn't pick up.

An arm went around my waist making her jump. I turned and saw Rohan and Veer. A smile spread across my face and I launched myself on them.

"How was the match?" I asked.

"We got selected," Rohan said.

"I am so happy," I said.

"So party tonight?"Veer asked. I raised my eyebrow. "You, me, Tammy, and Rohan. We'll go out for dinner."

"Sounds good to me. What do you say, Sage?"Rohan asked.

"I'm in," I said. Veer nodded and we got into the car and we drove towards home.

"Sage, are you done?"Rohan shouted.

"Yeah," I said grabbing my purse.

I glanced at my reflection. I was wearing a knee-length dress of peach color and black in the end. I wore black shoes to go with my dress and let my hair loose. I put on some lip gloss and eye liner.

"Sage," Rohan called.

"Almost there," I called back. I left the room and went into the hall. I bid goodbye to my parents and left the house.

When we got down Veer and Tammy were already sitting on the car. Tammy was also looking so beautiful. We got inside the car and drove towards the restaurant. I was stuck with Veer and Tammy on the back seat while Rohan took the passenger seat.

"Reservation for Veer Singh."Veer said.

"You guys made the reservation?"I asked.

Rohan smiled and nodded. A waiter asked us to follow him. We sat on our seats while the waiter went to grab the menus. After giving us the menus he went back.

"What do you wanna eat?" Rohan asked.

"I am fine with anything," I answered, I don't really like ordering in the restaurants. He nodded. While they were busy figuring out what they wanna eat I decided to look around.

The restaurant looks quite expensive, I don't know how they got reservation here?

"Sage, what are you thinking?"Veer asked.

"I was wondering that how you got a reservation here?"I asked.

"Veer's uncle owns this place," Tammy replied. I nodded. Veer was about to say something when the waiter arrived with our food. We immediately dig into our food.

Throughout the dinner, we laughed and talked. Veer was telling our childhood stories to everyone, I was trying hard not to roll my eyes.

"Yeah, he is a superman since he was in diapers," I said sarcastically.

"Well I am," Veer said showing his muscles. And this time I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please, I am more stronger than you," Rohan said.

"Nope I am," Veer argued.

"Prove it," Rohan said.

"Alright, let's match," Veer said folding his sleeves. Rohan quickly agreed. And they began to do hand wrestling.

Boys and their ego.

In the end non of them won. They attracted too much attention form other customers that we got kicked out of the restaurant.

"You fools. Now, who will give me my dessert?" Tammy snapped.

"There is a ice cream shop, we can go there," Veer suggested.