Funniest Comments

So I thought it would be fun to put some of the comments that stuck out to me while writing the story on here. If you commented and it isn't on here that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy your comment, because I love all of your comments. These are just some that I laughed at, and that I thought you guys would laugh at.

Also, if one of your comments is on here and you want me to take it off then just tell me. Although, there isn't really that much of a point, because if you commented it then anyone can see it whether I put it on this chapter or not. But, um, yeah, les go!

On Chapter 11: Yin & Buena Maldad enchxnted commented-

"I'm such a damn fool, like take her HAAANNNDD"

It was weird writing this one, because I usually don't cuss in my writing-not that I'm one of those people that throws holy water on people that cuss, because I'm in middle school, and there's obviously cussing-just because not everyone is comfortable with cussing. But I found this really funny and it made me laugh.

On Chapter 6: Misunderstanding Ely_0111 commented-

"Imma killWally."

I loved this comment and it was actually what was running through my head when I was writing the chapter. I knew that this would be a chapter with some really hilarious comments because of the misunderstanding and comedy side of it.

On Chapter 1: New Recruits, New Home ellaloba1 commented-

"Well I am

\(•_•)

( (>

/ \

F A B U L O U S!

😂😂"

This gave me a good laugh and I loved the picture in the comment, it reminded me of Single Ladies and that song is funny to me for numerous reasons *cough* Aphmau and Glee *cough*.