Chapter 23: Primrose Marie Kent

Fletcher was four months old, we could already tell he was a speedster. There was no time when he wasn't moving, which always tired Artemis, and surprisingly Wally out. All of the Flash family got their powers when they were older, they weren't born with it, well, besides Impulse. It go to the point where Wally almost had coffee, before Artemis knocked it out of his hand.

It was a very well known rule. None of the Flash Family could have any energy drinks or caffeinated coffee, for the sanity of everyone.

They were always relieved when I offered to babysit so they could have a night off, I never really could understand why Fletcher made them so tired. When he was with me one lullaby and he fell fast asleep.

Dick and I were watching a movie in my living room when we both got a text from the team's group chat.

Baby's coming~ Angry Super Jr.

Dick and I sprang up, running out of my apartment and into the elevator. This time we opted to take Dick's motorcycle to the zeta-tube instead of my car since it was faster.

Once we arrived at the hospital everyone who could be there was (even Garfield who was decked out in a baseball cap and hoodie). Artemis and Wally were in the corner trying to get Fletcher to go to sleep.

"Do you mind me trying?" I asked, Artemis gladly handed the baby to me.

I lightly rocked him in my arms and began to lightly sing a lullaby (lullaby above, credits go to proper owner(s)). It was a well sold song of mine. Fletcher let out an adorable little baby yawn, closing his eyes and falling asleep. I gently handed him back to Artemis.

"You're a magician!" Wally whispered, causing me to laugh quietly. Who knew that a half demon could be so good with kids? It must be the Lord of Order side of me showing through.

Conner walked out of the room maybe two hours later. A grin plastered onto his usually serious face.

"It's a girl." Unlike Wally and Artemis, they wanted to wait to find out the gender of the baby.

We made our way into the room, M'gann was holding a baby girl with a pink blanket wrapped around her. She had red hair and blue eyes, she had Conner's pale ski, but I already knew she would be a shape shifter, the perks of having demon eyes.

"Primrose Marie Kent," M'gann beamed (she and Superboy had gotten married soon after they found out she was pregnant).

"Marie was my moms name," Garfield realized.

"In honor of her," M'gann confirmed.

Primrose Marie Kent- September 21st 10:24 PM