Chapter 25: A Complicated Wedding & Reception

You can pick which dress you want (I couldn't pick just one)

"So the theme is white and gold, groomsmen is Kaldur, Conner, Jason, and Tim. Best man is Wally. Bridesmaids are M'gann, Raquel, Barbara, and Zatanna. Maid of honor is Artemis." I started looking over the plans.

"Booked a big enough place for everyone. Everyone has sworn they won't miss it. the flower girl is Prim, ring bearer Fletcher," Artemis continued.

"Bad news guys, the official just canceled," Dick sighed walking in.

"What?" I screeched, "The wedding is in two weeks! How are we going to find an official before then?"

"I can do it," Wally spoke up from playing with Fletcher.

"You?" Dick and I snorted.

"he did an online class or whatever for it," Artemis shrugged.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I didn't exactly know what it was until after the certificate was printed out."

"You want to officiate our wedding?" I asked doubtfully.

"I don't see why not." Dick nudged me, "Jason can be my best man and Jaime can be a groomsmen."

"Alright...okay. Wally is going to officiate my wedding."

****************

I took in a deep breath, spinning in front of the mirroe on the wall. today was the day, my day. I grabbed a fistful of the dresses fabric nervously.

"Stop it," Artemis snapped slapping my hand away.

"I can't help it," I groaned, "What if he says no? What if I trip?"

"You won't you are the worls OTP. I have never seen a coupe like you, besides, Jason would shoot him, on top of that he's have a world full of heroes wanting the first punch."

"Thanks Artemis, but you and Wally are the teams OTP."

"It's time," Bruce peeked his head in.

I walked towards him, and smiled. Bruce was smiling like crazy, let me rephrase that, Batman was msiling like crazy.