Chapter 28

Gemma's POV
After breakfast, we went into the living room and everyone gave me presents.  I opened Conor's first. He gave me makeup. He said it's because everytime we go shopping I drag everyone to the makeup counters in shops. Zalfie gave me earrings. Joe gave me stuff for filming like a microphone, camera and lights because I've been borrowing Jack's and Conor's stuff right now. I then also got a few other small things off everyone else. I then saw Jack get something out. It looked like a box for a necklace or something. He handed it to me and I opened it. It was a heart shaped locket and inside it had two spaces for photos. One of them had the photo of Jack giving me a piggyback on the beach and the other one had nothing in it.
"I was thinking you could take a photo to go in it when we go to Florida.", he said. I looked at him confused. He handed me an envelope. I opened it and inside was 2 tickets to Florida. I gasped and jumped up on Jack and kissed him passionately. We pulled away and I hugged him tight sitting on his lap.
"Thank you so so so much!!", I said. I looked at the tickets and it said we leave the day we come back from Wiltshire. We were staying for five days and then coming home. When we're back we head home for a day and we are spending 2 days at my dad's for Christmas. On the way home we were stopping off at my mums and then we  would be at home for a day and heading back to the Maynards home in Brighton for Christmas.
This should explain easier:
Mum's: 8th and 9th of December
Dad's: 10th, 11th and 12th
Flight to Florida: 12th
Florida: 13th - 17th
Flight home: 18th
Home: 19th
Dad's: 20th and 21st
Mum's: 21st
Go home: 21st
Home: 22nd
Maynards: 23rd - 2nd Jan

We will be busy for the next few weeks.
"Thank you so so so so much Jack!", I said, kissing him over and over.
"You're welcome.", Jack replied giggling. I held him in hug for a little while, kissing him every so often.
"I love you.", I mumbled into his shoulder whilst still hugging him.
"I love you too.", he mumbled back to me into my neck. Everyone else was in their own conversations and I realised Jack was still shirtless in some joggers and I was still in my pyjama bottoms and vest top.
"Shall we go get ready now?", I said to Jack. He nodded. We stood up.
"We're just going to get dressed now.", I said to everyone.
"Sure you are.", said Caspar sarcastically. Everyone laughed and agreed. Me and Jack rolled our eyes and went upstairs. I jumped in the shower whilst Jack sat on the bed on his phone. I got out of the shower and Jack went to get in. I got dressed into a white vest top, black leggings and a slightly cropped black adidas jumper. I did no makeup and dried my hair and put it into 2 Dutch plaits. Jack was out of the shower by now and he got dressed and dried his hair and styled it. We went back downstairs to everyone.
"Here's the lovebirds.", said Mikey. Me and Jack rolled our eyes simultaneously and kept walking.
"You can tell their in love when they roll their eyes simultaneously.", said Conor laughing. We rolled our eyes again simultaneously somehow.
"Yeah. OMG you're right Conor.", said Oli mesmerised by what we were doing.
"Oli. When am I not right?", Conor asked seriously. Everyone started laughing and me and Jack sat down together on the sofa.
"Who's ready for cake!", Zoe called from the kitchen. We all went in and everyone sang happy birthday and I blew out my candles. We all had a slice of the chocolate cake. It was so nice.

I decided I just wanted to have a movie day with all my friends so me, Jack and Conor grabbed all the duvets, blankets, pillows and cushions we could find and  moved the coffee table from the living room and laid them all out on the floor and the big corner sofa. Me and Jack cuddled up in the corner of the sofa. Conor and Joe sat on one side of the sofa and we left all the chocolate and crisps we had on the other side out of the way. Mikey, Oli, Caspar, Josh and Zalfie all sat on the blankets and pillows on the floor. We put on a movie and me and Jack grabbed some crisps to share. Everyone had grabbed some snacks and we were all engrossed in the movie. Me and Jack had our arms wrapped around each other. We were on our 5th movie and it was getting late. Me and Jack fell asleep in each others arms as usual.

Conor's POV
We finished our fifth movie and Caspar got up and switched on the lights. I noticed that Jack and Gemma were fast asleep in each others arms. It was the cutest thing ever.
"Look everyone.", I said quietly pointing at them. Everyone looked over.
"Aww.", said Caspar.
"They are the cutest couple I've ever seen.", said Zoe.
"I know right.", I said agreeing with her. Zoe took out her phone and took a photo of them. They've probably been asleep for ages so I knew it was going to be hard to wake them up. Joe got an air horn from his backpack and to be honest, I wasn't surprised he had this on him. Joe handed it to me and I walked over and honked it in their ears. They both screamed and shot up. Everyone was in fits of laughter.
"Conor...", the both groaned. We were all wetting ourselves laughing. They both got up and walked upstairs to bed and everyone else slept over. We had Zalfie in the spare room. Joe and Oli slept on either side of the sofa and Josh, Caspar and Mikey slept on the floor. I went up to bed and left them to get some sleep.

My Brothers Best Friend (Jack Maynard Fanfic) #Wattys2017On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara