Chapter 30

Gemma's POV
We got our suitcases out of the boot and walked to the front door of my mum's house. My nan and grandad were there too so Jack would be meeting them too. Joe knocked on the door and my mum opened it.
"Gemz, Joe!", she greeted us cheerfully, pulling us in for a hug.
"Oh, hello. Aren't you Joe's friend?", my mum asked Jack confused.
"Oh mum, Jack's my boyfriend.", I said to her.
"Oh sorry Jack!", my mum said.
"It's fine Mrs. Sugg.", Jack said.
"Please call me Tracey.", she said, gesturing us to come in.
"Mum, dad, Joe and Gemma are here and Gemma has brought her boyfriend Jack over too.", she said to nan and grandad.
"Hi nan, hi grandad.", I said hugging them.
"Hi.", Joe said hugging them each.
"Hello. You must be Jack.", my grandad said to Jack.
"Yep.", Jack said.
"I'm Gemma's grandad. It's nice to meet you.", he said shaking Jack's hand.
"You too.", he replied.
"You better treat her right.", my nan said to Jack.
"Oh don't worry nan. They can't keep their hands off each other.", Joe said, "They're so in love that they can roll their eyes simultaneously if you say stuff about their relationship." We accidentally did it again and rolled our eyes simultaneously.
"See!", Joe said, pointing at us. We all started laughing.
"It's accidental.", we both say at the same time. We all laughed again. Me and Jack were a bit creeped out.
"OMG", we said at the same time, "This is scary. What the hell." We were so spooked.
"See. They're clearly deeply in love.", Joe said.
"Ok Joe. We get it we are deeply in love.", Jack said to Joe. I laughed at Jack.
"Would you guys like some lunch?", my mum asked, "and Gemma you can the  give Jack a tour of the house and show him where you'll be staying."
"Ok.", we all responded at the same time.
"Now you're part of a three some Joe.", my grandad said. We all started laughing our heads off.
"Oh no! Not them two. They're loud and Gemma's my sister.", Joe said.
"Joe!", me and Jack said. Everyone else was laughing. Me and Jack ran to the kitchen to get food. I made us both some sandwiches and Joe came in.
"Are the lovebirds alright?", Joe said.
"We're fine thank you.", I said. Hoe made himself a sandwich and ate it. He left the room and me and Jack got up to leave our plates in the sink. We got our bags and I showed Jack to our room. We left in our suitcases and I showed Jack where Joe's room was, my mum's room and the bathroom. We then went to the living room to join my family. We walked in holding hands and sat down on the sofa together and Jack put his arm around me.
"Aww.", said my mum and nan. Me and Jack looked at each other smiling. I started playing with my bracelet.
"Ooh. Where'd you get the Pandora bracelet?", my mum asked.
"Jack gave it to me for my birthday. Each charm represents a memory that we have.", I said.
"Aww.", said everyone. My mum left the room and came in with gifts and handed them to me.
"Aw thanks.", I said. I opened the one from my nan and grandad and inside was a framed photo of me, Joe, Zoe, mum and them.
"Aww thanks you.", I said. I absolutely loved it. I then picked up the one from my mum. It was a ring. It had a an infinity on it. It was beautiful.
"Thank you so much.", I said. I hugged my mum, nan and grandad and sat back down next to Jack.
"Where's my hug?", he said. I hugged Jack and as we pulled away we noticed our necklaces had stuck together. We both had our half heart necklaces on.
"Do you have one of those half heart necklace things?", Joe asked.
"Yeah, it was Jack's birthday present.", I said as we disconnected them.
"Aww that's so cute.", Joe said.
"Aww.", said everyone else.
"Let's see.", said my mum. Me and Jack walked over to my mum and connected our necklaces. She looked at them.
"Aww, they have your names carved in.", my mum said. She let us go sit back down again and Jack put his arm back again round me. We spent the afternoon talking and everyone got to know Jack. I was happy they all got along.

We ordered a takeaway for dinner and put on our cosy clothes and put on a film. We watched a few more and I started feeling tired. Me and Jack were cuddling and I rested my head on Jack's shoulder and fell asleep.

Joe's POV
We watched few films and it got late. We decided to call it a night and go to bed. I looked over at Jamma and saw them asleep together as usual. The funny thing is that before they were together, Jack would still be awake now. He must get comfortable with my sister.
"Look.", I said gesturing towards them.
"Aww.", everyone said.
"Should I wake them?", I asked.
"Yeah. We don't want them to get a pain or anything from sleeping on the sofa.", my mum said. I started shaking them and Gemma woke up.
"What?", she groaned.
"You need to head to bed.", I said.
"Ok.", she said. She started shaking Jack.
"Baby wake up. Jack we need to go to bed.", she said. She kissed him and he kissed back lightly.
"Come on Jack.", she said. Jack groaned and opened his eyes. He say up behind Gemma and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder, cuddling his head into her neck. I made fake barging noises. Jack looked up at me and they both rolled their eyes at me. We all said goodnight and went to bed.