Chapter 20

Gemma's POV
Soon enough, Alfie came back. We decided to go to the beach and walk Nala, Zoe and Alfie new pug. Me and Jack were walking along the beach hand in hand, it was amazing, the sun was setting in the distance. I got Zoe to take a nice photo of me and Jack walking in front of the sunset. I absolutely loved the photo. Zoe is very talented. Jack started dragging me to the sea.
"Aahhh! Jack no!", I screamed.
"Hop on my back.", he said.
"Ok." I hopped up on his back and he started running around.
"Zo! Photo?", I asked. She nodded and took the photo on her phone and sent it to me. Jack eventually put me down and we started walking back to the car.

When we got back we changed into our comfy clothes and went into the cosy room for a movie marathon. Me and Jack were cuddled up on side of the corner sofa and Zalfie were on the other side and Conor got comfy in the big armchair. About halfway through the second movie I could feel my eyes getting heavy and yet again both me and Jack fell asleep in each others arms during a movie marathon.

Conor's POV
The second movie finished and Zoe and Jamma were asleep. I looked over at Alfie who was still awake and we decided to put on a film that Gemma and Zoe wouldn't watch since they were asleep.
"Mate, these two never last through a movie marathon. We had one every night at my parents house. On the first night we left them sleep on the sofa all night. On the second we woke Jack up and he carried up Gemma and then the last two nights they just went to bed after the first movie.", I said to Alfie.
"Zoe is like that too. She could fall asleep at half eight and not wake up until half seven the next morning."
"Does she wake up that early everyday?!?!", I asked in shock. Alfie nodded.
"Are you sure Gemma and Joe are her siblings? Joe isn't up until at least nine on a weekday and the maybe midday on a weekend or day off. Gemma isn't as lazy. Jack and me are like the exact same as Joe. Just warning you that the three of us will be up pretty late tomorrow." Alfie laughed.
"Mate, I'm up at eight am for the gym every morning now."
"Pffft you wouldn't catch me up that early for the gym.", I laughed.

Me and Alfie talked for a while and the decided to wake the others so they could go to bed. I started shaking Jamma whilst Alfie shook Zoe.
"Wake up guys.", I said shaking them. Jack groaned.
"What's the time?", he asked.
"About one am.", I replied, "you need to bring Gemma to bed." He got up and picked Gemma up bridal style and carried her to their room. Alfie carried up Zoe and I followed behind and went to my room.

Jack's POV
I carried Gemma upstairs and put her to bed and got in next to her and wrapped my arms around her and drifted off beck to sleep.

- The Next Morning -
I heard someone calling me and Gemma.
"Jamma! Wake up!" I groaned and so did Gemma we both opened our eyes and saw Zoe in the doorway.
"Morning Zo.", said Gemma sleepily.
"Morning.", I said.
"Breakfast is ready.",  she smiled.
"Ok.", we replied as she walked out of the room. We got up and walked downstairs. The table was laid amazing! There was a big stack of pancakes in the middle along with fruit, maple syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles, lemon, sugar, biscoff spread and Nutella. Gemma's eyes widened.
"Wow Zo! This looks amazing!", she said.
"No problem.", Zoe smiled. Conor walked into the room looking so tired.
"Holy shit!", he said looking at the spread on the table.
"Did you do all this?", he said looking at Zoe.
"Yeah", she replied. Conor looked mesmerised by the table. It was so funny. Alfie came downstairs and we all sat down and tucked into the breakfast. It was amazing.

Gemma's POV
After our amazing breakfast we went upstairs to get dressed. We were going shopping in the Lanes. I put on some black leggings and an oversized white jumper with a red tartan scarf. I put on my black doc martins and some natural makeup. I left my hair down and wavy.

We left and went shopping. Me and Zoe dragged the boys into superdrug, boots, topshop and zara. It was so much fun.

A/N
This book is about to get better again. I promise. I have an idea that should be good.
BYEEE