Chapter 34

Jack's POV
"I'm so hungry.", Gemma said.
"Well, I mean there's still a shit load of chocolate and another bag of crisps there.", I said gesturing towards the bag.
"Yeah but I want proper food.", she said.
"Do you wanna order a pizza?", I asked. She nodded and her eyes lit up. I phoned domino's and ordered the extra large margarita pizza, which is what we always order to share. Our pizza arrived 20 minutes later and we tucked in. A little bit later, Joe arrived back from his friend's and joined us for movies.

We ended up watching movies really late. Joe and Daddy Sugg were already gone to bed. It was about midnight and we put on Joe and Caspar Hit The Road. We lay down on the sofa and I put my arms around Gemma. The sofa wasn't very big so I had to pull Gemma really close and we had to be in a spooning position to fit. About halfway through the movie I started feeling tired. Gemma was nearly a slap in my arms.
"Gemz, do you wanna go to bed.", I asked.
"Mmm.", she responded. I turned off the movie and picked up Gemma bridal style. I carried her up to the room and lay her on the bed. She was wearing my joggers and t-shirt so I just pulled off the joggers for her. I then pulled the duvet over her and took off my clothes and got in next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close and fell asleep.

- The Next Morning -
Gemma's POV
It's our last day in Wiltshire today. We're actually leaving for Florida tonight and I can't wait. I'm so excited. I woke up wrapped in Jack's arms. I turned over to face Jack and he was still asleep like every morning. I reached for my phone and checked the time.  It was 9 am. I lay there for a bit on my phone and decided to get up. I successfully wriggled out of Jack's arms and git up without being pulled back down by him. I threw on Jack's joggers that I wore yesterday and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw Daddy Sugg cooling another full English breakfast.
"Morning.", I said.
"Morning.", replied dad.
"I take it Joe and Jack are still asleep.", he said.
"Mmhmm.", I said. Dad plated up two plates of breakfast and left some food there for Jack and Joe. As we were eating, Jack came downstairs.
"Morning. You left me.", he said pretending to be offended
"Morning. I'm sorry baby.", I replied.
"Morning Jack. There's some breakfast on the counter for you.", said Daddy Sugg.
"Thank you and you should be sorry Miss Sugg.", said Jack pointing his finger at me. Jack grabbed a plate off the counter and sat down next to me.
"What are we doing today Gemz?", Jack asked.
"I was thinking I could give a tour of the village I grew up in, Lacock, I could show you my school and parts that Harry Potter were filmed in and stuff.", I replied.
"OMG yes!", Jack said, getting excited.
"Haha ok then. We'll wait for Joe to get up as well. I'm sure he'd love to go back." We went upstairs to get dressed. I wore black skinny jeans with ripped knees, a dark blue and white striped croptop, white low top converse and I'm wearing my khaki parka jacket over. My hair was in 2 Dutch plaits. Once I had finished my makeup, Jack grabbed some silky string from his bag.
"Film this.", he said handing me his vlog camera. We walked over to Joe's room and I opened the door. The handle made a lot of noise so we had to stop for a minute then open it. We got the door open and didn't wake Joe. Jack walked and I followed with the camera. Jack sprayed Joe with the silly string. Joe sat up and went to say something and it went in his mouth. Me and Jack were laughing our heads off. Joe went to lie down again and lay on silly string. He groaned in response. Me and Jack went out and headed back to our room. Jack was vlogging and then Joe came in.
"Right Jack, I shouldn't have to tell you this, you never mess with a Sugg. I'm getting you back and I'm getting you back hard.", Joe said. Jack laughed at Joe.
"I've never pranked jack before, well I'm pretty sure I haven't. Subscribe to ThatcherJoe and keep an eye out for that prank.", Joe said to the camera.
"Joe I'm pretty sure they're all your subscribers.", Jack said.
"Yeah. But if you are not then you're missing out.", Joe said. Jack then turned off his vlogging camera.
"Joe, I'm showing Jack around Lacock today. Are you coming?", I asked.
"Duh, of course I am.", Joe said.
"Alright go get ready and we'll go.", I said.

A/N
Hey guys! I've started to write a Conor Maynard fanfiction! It's called FATE. I'll insert the description at the end of this. The first chapter will probably be published tomorrow. If you like the sound of it I'd be so grateful if you have it a read. Thanks.
BYEEE

FATE
When Brooklyn is reunited with her childhood best friend Jack and his brother Conor, she starts falling for Conor. Brooklyn eventually opens up to Jack and tells him how she feels and Jack knows how Conor feels. What happens when she finds out Conor's feelings? Does he love her too?