Chapter 41

Gemma's POV
Today is our little mini early Christmas day with Daddy Sugg. I'm excited because my dad makes the best Christmas dinner ever. I woke up and as usual Jack was conked out next to me. I checked the time and it was half 9. Jack won't be up for at least another hour. I start to wriggle out of Jack's arms trying not to wake him up but the grip around his arms is too tight. He pulls me back into him and cuddles into me. I decided to just lay there for a bit until he was properly out again. I could hear his soft snores again and I smiled to myself. I slowly moved his arm down a bit and wriggled out a bit. I managed to get out of the bed but as I did Jack stirred. I heard him groan.
"Gemz?", he said half asleep.
"Don't worry baby. You're ok go back to sleep.", I said to him.
"No, stay with me.", he moaned stirring again. I sighed.
"Alright then.", I replied. I got back into bed next to Jack and he instantly wrapped his arm back around me pulling me close. I heard drift back off to sleep again and I just lay there.

- One Hour Later -
I heard a soft knock at the door and there stood Zoe holding a spatula in her hand.
"Morning Zo.", I said.
"Morning Gemz.", she replied, "I've made my pancake breakfast if you want to wake your lazy boyfriend and his brother."
"I mean Jack isn't too hard as he isn't that deep of a sleeper. Conor on the I there hand is the deepest sleeper I've ever met in my entire life.", I replied. Jack started stirring since we were talking
"I rest my case.", I said gesturing to Jack, "Jack baby wake up." I started shaking Jack's shoulder. He groaned cuddling into me. Zoe closed the door again leaving waking up the Maynards to me. Jack was still stirring a bit so I just kept shaking him and eventually he groaned and opened his eyes.
"Morning Gemzybear.", he said lazily.
"Morning Jackybear.", I replied, "Zoe's made her pancake breakfast so we need to go wake up Conor somehow."
"How the f*ck are we gonna wake him.", Jack said.
"No clue.", I replied. We settled for running in to his room screaming and jumping on his bed. We ran in and jumped on his bed screaming.
"Ahh! What the f*ck!", he half said half shouted. Me and Jack started laughing so much.
"Guys are you coming?!", Zoe called up the stairs. We went down to see the usual pancake spread that Zoe makes and tucked in. We soon finished and left to get ready as we're going to a Christmassy garden centre place and we are also doing ice skating which will be fun. I put on black leggings, a Christmas jumper, superstars and I did my hair in a messy bun. I did my natural makeup for the day and paired my outfit with my khaki parka jacket and a big red tartan scarf that had fluffy white fleece on one side. We were all ready to go and we left for the garden centre. Me, Jack, Conor and Dad in Conor's car and Zalfie and Joe in Zalfie's range rover that I was very jealous of. Me, Jack and Conor sang along to Conor's playlist on the AUX cable and my dad looked at us like we were insane. Me and Jack were sat in the back together since I let my dad sit in the front. Me and Jack were holding hands and our hands were rested in the middle seat. My dad noticed my ring.
"Hang on. Are you 2 engaged?!", he asked shocked. Me and Jack nodded.
"Congrats guys! Aw Gemz, you're growing up so fast.", my dad said. I looked down embarrassed by what my dad said.
"Aw Gemz.", Jack said laughing. We soon arrived at the garden centre that my dad gave Conor directions too and actually mated to park beside Zalfie's car and we got out. We decided to browse the garden centre first and the  go ice skating. I picked up a lot of unnecessary Christmas decorations for the apartment for next year since we sadly didn't get to decorate because we have no decorations and me and Jack have been away and we've all been on the road and stuff but next year we are for sure decorating.
"Gemz have you got enough decorations?", Jack asked mocking my shopping trolley full of them.
"We have none back at the apartment Jack. We need a decent few for next year.", I stated. We went to the checkout and bought our things and then we went out to the ice rink. I'm not very good at ice skating. All the boys were really good although Conor wasn't as good. He was currently holding the wall sliding down really slowly. I was struggling a bit but then Jack came up behind me and took my hand. We skated around without falling. After our time was up in the ice rink we went to a cute little café and got hot chocolates that had a big swirl of cream on top and a candy cane stuck in. They were really good. Afterwards we went back to the house because Daddy Sugg was going to start cooking the Christmas dinner. We arrived back and dad went straight to the kitchen.
"Boys. I'm just warning you that Daddy Sugg makes the best Christmas dinner you will ever taste.", I told the Maynards.
"Um no our mother does.", Conor said.
"Ooh that's actually a tough one because your mum and Daddy Sugg are tied 1st place for the best roast.", I said.
"Yep so you'll have to wait and see what it's like. Christmas is only a few days away don't worry.", Jack said. We went into the sitting room and sat down on the sofas and just talked for a bit until Daddy Sugg called us for dinner. We all went in and took our seats around the dinner table. We all pulled crackers. I pulled mine with Jack and I won, Zoe did hers with Alfie and Alfie won, Jack pulled his with Conor and won, Joe pulled his with dad and dad won, Conor did his with me and he won, Alfie did his with dad and he won and Dad did his with Jack and Jack won. After we ate our Christmas dinner we had a Christmas cake which was delicious. We then went into the living room to open our presents from each other. Daddy Sugg gave me and Zoe the same thing; Dream Phone, which was our favourite game growing up.
"Jack, Conor we have a board game we can all play now!", I said excitedly.
"Umm no thanks I'm alright.", Conor said and everyone laughed. Dad then gave Joe some old game thingy from when he was younger. It was one of those where I was too young to remember Joe having it as there's 3 years between me and Joe. I gave Zalfie there things. I gave Zoe a cookbook and Alfie a weird gadget thing that Zoe told me he wanted. Zalfie gave Joe bed sheets and pillows and stuff. Zalfie have me and Jack the same thing for our bed because we've all fallen in love with them since staying at Zalfie's. And then finally Zalfie gave Conor a remote control version of his car that everyone loves. We were all happy with what we got and we then decided to watch Elf and then go to bed.