Chapter 21

Gemma's POV
It's the next day and we are leaving Brighton because we need to get back to London. I have a meeting about joining Gleam today. I'm really excited. We packed up our stuff said bye to Zalfie and got on the road.

We arrived back to our apartment and I had an hour to get ready for my meeting. I hopped in the shower and washed my body and hair. I got pay and blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on a black skater skirt and white t shirt tucked in with a black blazer and my black doc martins. I did my natural makeup and put my phone and purse into black gucci bag. My uber arrived and I got in and gave him the address. I arrived and walked in and to reception.
"Hello how can I help you?",she asked.
"I'm here for a meeting.", I said.
"Name?", she asked.
"Gemma Sugg."
"Oh yes you're in room 27. It's just down the hall fifth door on your left. Good luck.", she said kindly.
"Thank you.", I replied smiling. I walked into the room and sat down. The meting went well and I'm now a part of Gleam. I walked out of the building when I felt a hand over my mouth. I tried to scream but it was just muffled. The person started drawing me down an alleyway and threw me into the back of their van. They got into the front and started driving. I couldn't see the person because I couldn't see the front since they blocked it all up. I then remembered I had my phone. I rang Jack.
"Jack.", I whispered.
"Gemma are you OK? ", he asked.
"No. Someone's kidnapped me what do I do?", I asked crying.
"Oh my god Gemma!", Jack said panicking. Then I heard him gasp.
"Turn on find my iPhone and I'll come find you!", he said.
"Ok. Thanks Jack.", I replied and hung up. The van continued and it eventually stopped. I remembered to shut off my phone so it wouldn't ring or buzz. The man came into the back of the van.
"Remember me?", the man asked. It then sunk in. It was my abusive ex Tom. He was also a rapist. I went through hell and back with him. I manged to escape about a year ago when he was raping someone in our bed.
"What do you want Tom?!", I asked.
"You.", he said smirking with an evil glint in his eye. I started to panic as he walked towards me. He picked me up and carried me into a house and brought me upstairs to the bedroom. He pushed me violently against the wall and smashed his lips aggressively against mine. I started crying. He put his hands up my skirt and put them down my underwear and started fingering me. I tried to push him off but he was too strong. He pushed me onto the bed and started pulling off my skirt. I was crying so much. I want Jack to hurry. He forced his tongue into my mouth it was horrible. He pulled off my  knickers and started to finger me again. He then pulled off his jeans and boxers. He yanked me up and pulled off my t shirt and unclipped my bra and yanked it of me. He started pushing against my breasts violently. He then fingered me again. He shoved in all four fingers at once and it was so painful. He's so aggressive.
"STOP PLEASE!", I managed to shout as he went to take off his top.
"SHUT UP B*TCH!", he shouted and started kissing me again. Then it happened, he pushed himself into me and started thrusting. I then heard the door swing open. Jack!
"HELP ME!", I cried. Tom didn't stop, even though Jack was there, he continued thrusting in and out of me.
"GET OFF HER!", Jack shouted pulling Tom off me. Jack grabbed me my top and knickers off the floor and I threw them on and Jack called for the police to come in. Tom put on his clothes and they handcuffed him and took him out to the police car. Jack helped me into my clothes and hugged me tight. I was shaking and crying.
"Shhh he's gone now.", he soothed.
"I'm sorry Jack.", I said.
"There's nothing to be sorry for.", he said.
"It was Tom Hills. M-m-my a-ab-abusive rapist ex.", I stuttered.
"It's ok. He can't get you now.", he said. Jack brought me out to the car and we drove back.

We walked into the flat and Joe and Conor were there waiting. Jack must've told them. They both looked up. They ran over and hugged me tight I was crying into their shoulders. They pulled away.
"What happened?", Joe asked worried.
"Tom came b-back and r-rapee m-me.", I cried. Joe looked so angry.
"Did you call the police?", Joe asked Jack.
"Yes he's gone.", he replied.
"Who's Tom?", Conor asked.
"Her abusive, rapist ex.", Joe replied.
"Did he hurt you?", Conor asked. I pulled up my top and showed them the marks on my sides. I pulled down the shoulder of my top and showed them a bruise on my shoulder. They were shocked.
"The police asked for photos of any marks as part of evidence.", Jack said. I nodded.
"Can we do it upstairs because there's more.", I told him. He nodded and we went upstairs. I took off my top and Jack took photos of the bruises on my sites and back. I then took off my bra and there was more on my boobs.
"Can you take them close up?", I asked. He nodded and took them trying to show as little of my boobs as possible. "Did he finger you?", he asked. I nodded and cried again.
"Is it sore?", he asked and in nodded again. He hugged me and rocked me side to side.

A/N
Hey! I told you something was happening. I felt so weird writing the rape bit. I'm never writing like that again. Hope you enjoyed it.
BYEEE