Chapter 37

Gemma's POV
The annoying, flirty waiter came back with our food and put it down. He quickly walked off again. Me and Jack ate our food and paid the bill and left. It was a really warm evening. It was about 8 o'clock. We walked back to the hotel holding hands. When we got back we put on the TV and curled up together on the bed for a bit. Jack was cuddling me close.
"What do you want to do tomorrow?", I asked Jack.
"How about we explore Florida for a bit. Maybe go to the beach, go shopping and stuff. Today has been a great first day.", he said.
"Yeah that sounds good.", I said. I started to feel a bit hungry around 10.
"You hungry?", Jack asked as if he read my mind.
"Yeah you?", I asked.
"Yeah. Do want to order a room service pizza?", he asked.
"OMG yes!", I said.
"Haha alright then.", he laughed. Jack ordered the pizza and about 20 mins later it arrived. Jack got the pizza and we sat in the bed together and ate whilst watching Love Actually. After our pizza we decided to get some sleep I did my usual night time routine and we got into bed and we cuddled up to each other as usual.
"Night gorgeous.", Jack said.
"Night.", I replied and fell asleep.

- The Next Morning -
"Gemma wake up gorgeous.", I heard Jack saying in my ear. I opened my eyes and stretched a bit.
"What time is it?", I asked sleepily.
"11 am.", he replied.
"How are you awake this early?",I asked.
"I'm jetlagged as f**k.",he replied. I laughed at his comment.
"I think I'm getting better now.", I said. We got out of bed and decided we'd go out for breakfast and then go shopping and stuff. I wore a plain white sports bra and short dungarees with my white hi-top converse and did my hair in a messy bun with my natural makeup. We left the hotel and went to a little café for breakfast. I ordered pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries and Jack ordered waffles with maple syrup and strawberries. They were delicious. Once we'd finished we went to go shopping. I dragged Jack to loads of different shops and bought loads of clothes and makeup. We finished our shopping and brought our bags back to the hotel and then left again and we found a beach. We walked along the beach hand in hand.
"Let's walk through the sea!", Jack said pulling me towards the sea. We were walking along the shore together it was really nice. The sun started to set and it was a really nice atmosphere. The beach was really quiet and there wasn't anyone around where we were. We stopped for a minute and stood there looking at each other holding hands. We both leaned in and kissed. It sounds all soppy and romantic I know. Kissing hand in hand in front of the sunset on the beach. If only someone was with us to take a photo. We soon left the beach and started walking back to the hotel. We went back to the hotel and ordered pizza from the room service again. We put on Marley and Me and cuddled up in bed together. I started crying at the end.
"Aww Gemz, you big crybaby.", Jack said pulling me in close.
"It's so sad.", I said. The movie finished qnd we left the pizza box on the ground and turned off the TV. I snuggled into Jack and fell asleep. Day 2 of Florida has been amazing.