Chapter 14

Jack's POV
We had been playing games with the family all evening and it had gotten pretty late. Monopoly takes forever. Conor was commenting on our relationship and Gemma was blushing. "You're so cute when you blush.", I whispered into her ear and I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead.
"My point proven. And now he is whispering sweet nothings into her ear.", said Conor and everyone started laughing. Conor was saying how we can't keep our hands off each other.
"It's cute though.", said Anna. Gemma was blushing so much.
"Aw Gemma, come here.", I said pulling her into a hug. Everyone sniggered a bit.
"What?", me and Gemma said in unison.
"It's just the fact that Conor is right.", said mum.
"Muuuum", it was my turn to go red now. Gemma just laughed and pecked my cheek.

We all decided to put a movie on. Me, Gemma, Conor and Anna all went upstairs to get ready for bed and change into comfy clothes. Gemma went to take off her make up and I changed into some joggers and a t shirt and Gemma then changed into a pair of my joggers and one of my time shirts. She said it's because they're cosy.

We went downstairs to see the rest of the family sat down waiting. We walked in and sat down beside mum and dad. We cuddled up and I put my arm around Gemma and she put her head on my shoulder and I put my head on top of hers.

A little while into the movie Gemma drifted off to sleep everyone else was focused on the movie so I kissed her forehead and wrapped my other arm around her body. Soon enough we were both curled on the sofa asleep in each others arms.

Conor's POV
The movie had just finished and we turned on all the lights and we noticed Jack and Gemma asleep in each others arms, it was so cute. Me and Anna were taking photos of them and putting them on snapchat. We had to it was too cute.

We all decided to go to bed and leave them to sleep on the sofa. Me and Anna got a duvet and put it over them. They seemed comfortable so we left them.

- The Next Day -
I came downstairs at about half ten. It's my birthday today so I treated myself to a lie in. Everyone else was already up. I went into the living room and noticed the lovebirds were still fast asleep so I walked out and went into the kitchen where mum, dad and Anna were cooking a full English breakfast which is my favourite.
"Morning", I said to everyone.
"He's alive!", Anna said sarcastically.
"Haha very funny.", I said mocking her sarcasm.
"Happy Birthday love.", said mum.
"Happy Birthdy. Are Gemma and Jack awake yet? ", said dad.
"No, they're the ones you should be worried about Anna."
"Who ever said I was worried about you. I only said you were alive.", she replied.
"Should I wake them?", I said.
"Well, breakfast is nearly ready so you could another five minutes or so.", said mum.
"Alright." I got a glass of water ready to sprinkle droplets of water on them. When breakfast was ready I went and dipped my hand in the water and started flicking little drops of water on them. Jack groaned and moved a bit but then he just snuggled into Gemma. Of course. Gemma stirred but neither of them woke up. I decide to pour a small bit on their necks and see if it would work. I poured a bit on their necks. They shot up and Jack screamed.
"What are you doing?", Jack groaned.
"Waking you up. Breakfast is ready.", he just groaned in response and lay down again.
"Why are we on the sofa?", Gemma asked sleepily.
"You fell asleep watching the movie last night."
"Oh ok."
"I'll leave you two to properly get up and stuff.", I said as I walked out of the room.
"Oh Conor!", Gemma called after me.
"Yeah?"
"Happy Birthday", she smiled at me.

Gemma's POV
Conor just woke us up by pouring water on our necks. Jack lay back and down and fell asleep. I saw my phone on the coffee table so I checked the time. It was nearly quarter to eleven.
"Come on Jack. You need to wake up.", I said shaking Jack. He groaned in response. I kissed him and told him that breakfast was ready. He groaned again and opened his eyes.
"Ugh. Fine then.", he replied and pulled me in for a hug and kissed me on the lips.

A/N
Hey! Thank you so much for 50 reads. When I first started writing I was thinking I'd hit fifty reads once I'd done fifty odd chapters. But instead I hit it on 13. I'm so grateful. Thank you.
BYEEE xxx