Chapter 22

Gemma's POV
"Gemma, I'm back!", said Tom. He walked over at started whipping me. He then started kissing me. I was crying and shouting at him to stop. He shoved his hand down my trousers and knickers and shoved his four fingers into me straight away. He shoved me onto his bed that I'd heard him rape other girls in before, I used to try call the police but he'd abuse me if I did. He started undressing me.
"Gemma, Gemma.", I could hear Tom moaning.
"Gemma, Gemma.", Jack said shaking me. I opened my eyes. I was crying again. I cuddled into Jack.
"Never leave me.", I cried.
"I'll never ever leave you.", Jack said, "What's wrong?"
"Tom was back. He whipped me and raped me.", I cried.
"Shhh it's ok Gemma. He's gone and he won't come back and if he does he has to get through me first.", Jack grinned. I smiled at him and chuckled.
"Thanks Jack. You're the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for.", I said as I cuddled into him.
"And you're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for.", he replied kissing me. We snuggled down under the sheets and went back to sleep.

- The Next Day -
I woke up the next morning still traumatised by the previous days events. I was wrapped in Jack's arms and I felt safe. I looked over at Jack and he was still asleep. I lay there thinking for awhile when Jack woke up.
"Morning Gemzybear.", Jack said in his husky morning voice. It's so sexy.
"Morning Jackybear.", I smiled.
"Do you want to have a movie day today?", he asked, "Just me you and Conor if he wants." I nodded happy it would just be the three of us. We got out of bed and had some breakfast and I started editing this week's video. I finished editing and went upstairs and changed into some leggings and an oversized jumper. I put my hair in a messy bun and left my face with no makeup. Jack came up and got changed into a t shirt and joggers. Conor was still in bed so we started outer movie day without him. We got snacks out and put on a movie. I got out my phone and took a snapchat with Jack. It warm really cute. I captioned it with Movie day with this one💞 and put it on my story. Conor then got up and sat down with us.
"I saw your snapchat so I decided to join you and be a third wheel. ", he chuckled. I took a photo of Conor when he wasn't looking and captioned it Look who joined us👀 and put it up.

We were halfway through Bambi when we heard a knock on the door. Jack got up and opened the door and it was the police.
"Hello there. We're here to take a statement from Gemma Sugg?", he half asked.
"Yes come in.", Jack said and let the two policemen in. I stood up and walked over.
"Hi.", I said.
"Hello Miss Sugg we're here to take a statement from you about what happened yesterday." I nodded nervously.
"Is it alright if we do it here?", I asked.
"Perfectly fine.", the policeman replied. "Can my boyfriend stay with me?"
"Yes. Is your boyfriend the person who phoned us and helped you?", the other policeman said. I nodded.
"We will need a statement from him then too." I nodded again. I led them through to the kitchen and Jack followed.
"Ok. So can you identify who the person was? Did you know him?", the policeman asked.
"His name is Tom Hills. He is my abusive, rapist ex boyfriend.", I replied.
"Did he injur you during the rape yesterday?", he asked. I nodded and Jack took out his phone and showed them the photos of my bruises. The policemen nodded. After a few more questions and a few for Jack too they left. I was a bit shaken up about having to talk about it again. Jack hugged me and kissed my forehead.
"Well done.", he said. I smiled up at him. I hugged him tight and we continued with our movie day.

A/N
Hello! Thank you so so much 150 reads. I hit it yesterday and I'm so grateful. I'm so happy you're all enjoying the book. Let me know in the comments if there's anything you want to happen. I have some ideas and I have a sequel idea. I've written chapters in bulk. I've written up to Chapter 34 I think and I think there'll be between 40 and 50 chapters in the book.
BYEEE