Chapter 18

Gemma's POV
Once we finished the amazing breakfast we went upstairs to get ready for today. I put on some leggings and a hoodie along with my converse and I put my hair into a high ponytail and did some natural makeup. We were bringing Jack out bowling, going for dinner in his friend Abe's bistro and then bringing him to the cinema to see a movie he was going on about.

We went downstairs and got ready to go. Helen and Gary didn't want to go bowling so they were going to meet us at the bistro. Jack didn't know what we were doing.
"Please can you tell me where we are going.", Jack begged.
"Nope.", I said popping the 'p'. Jack sighed and we went out to the car.

We pulled up at the bowling alley and we got our lane. I was actually pretty good at bowling. Conor was really good. In the end Conor came 1st, me 2nd, Anna 3rd and Jack 4th. Jack pouted playfully and we all laughed. We left the bowling alley and drove to the bistro. We walked in and we're greeted by Abe. He brought us to this private area where Helen and Gary were waiting.
"Do you want to join us Abe?", Conor asked.
"Alright then.", he said and sat down. The food was amazing. I got to know Abe and he is really nice. We soon had to leave so we thanked Abe and left.

When we pulled up outside the cinema and told Jack that we were seeing the movie he wouldn't shut up about his eyes lit up. We walked in and I sat beside Jack with Anna on my other side. The movie was really good. When we left Jack hugged me from the side and kissed my forehead.
"Have you had a good day baby?", I asked.
"It's probably the best birthday I've had. Thank you.",he replied, "Did you arrange for all this stuff to happen?"
"Yeah", I replied, "with some help from Anna and Conor."
"Thank you.", he replied kissing me.

When we got home we had Jack's cake. It was very similar to Conor's cake. It was amazing. After cake we changed into cosy clothes and gave Jack his presents. We did Jack's virthday slightly different to Conor's because of all the stuff we did. He started with his mum and dads gifts which was a MacBook Pro and a cover to go with it. Next he did Anna's which was a game for the xbox and a new controller so he could have more people playing. Next he opened Conor's which was some new shoes and a bomber jacket that he nearly bought one day but didn't have the money for. Lastly it was mine. I got him an Apple Watch and a chain that a half heart saying Jack. I then pulled my chain out from my top and showed him my half saying Gemma. He pulled into a massive hug and kissed me.
"Thank you so much. I love you.", he said into my shoulder.
"I love you too.", I replied. He thanked everyone and gave them all a hug. I helped him put on his chain. They were magnetic so we connected them together. It looked really cute. Then we set up his Apple Watch and MacBook. He was so happy.

We went back downstairs and had a movie marathon. Me and Jack went to bed after a while because we were really tired. We said night to everyone and went up.
"Thank you for the best birthday.", Jack said and kissed me.
"Your welcome.", I said and pulled him in for another kiss. It was really deep and passionate. Jack pushed me onto the bed and continued kissing me. Things got heated and Jack found some protection in the bedside table. It was actually our first time properly doing it. At the end we cuddled up under the sheets and fell asleep in each others arms as usual.

A/N
Hey! I'm not going to write what you just read in detail because 1) I'd be so bad 2) I'd feel really uncomfortable so yeah that's not happening.
BYEEE x