Chapter 2

Gemma's POV
We are back home now and I thought it was time I told someone about my crush on Jack, after meeting him today I've just fallen head over heels for him.

I knocked on Zoe's door and opened it "Hey Zo, can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Sure come in."
I walked in and sat next to her on the bed.
"So how was meeting the boys?"
"Good, they're all so nice."
"So what did you want to talk to me about then?"
"Well I kind've really need to tell someone this because I can't keep it bottled any longer, but you must swear not to tell a soul, including Joe and Alfie."
"I swear." she said as she crossed her heart.
"Well I might have a small crush on Jack....." I could feel my face turning red.
"Jack as in Jack Maynard? Joe's friend?"
"Yeah."
"OMG! You two would be so cute together!!"
"Really?!" I asked shocked.
"Yeah."
"Thanks Zo", I said whilst giving her a hug, "but remember, don't tell a single soul."
"I won't"
"Thank you Zoe" I said as I walked out of her room.

As I was going back downstairs my phone buzzed. I had a text. When I saw who it was my heart skipped a beat.

From Jack
Hey x

I quickly replied to him as I continued walking down the stairs.

To Jack
Hey x

From Jack
We need to meet up again sometime x

I'm pretty sure at this point I was smiling like the Cheshire cat.
"Why are you so smiley?" I was broken out of my smiling trance by Joe.
"Oh um nothing." I replied quickly.
"Ok then...." he replied and gave me a suspicious glare and continued up the stairs as I continued to text Jack.

To Jack
Yeah definitely x

Jack's POV
Today Joe introduced us to his sister Gemma. She is gorgeous and has the most amazing personality. Whilst we were playing truth or dare she confessed to liking one of Joe's friends! I just really hope it's me.

Everyone else had gone home but Conor was still over at my place and we were watching this movie but I wasn't all that interested so I decided to text Gemma since I managed to get her number before she left.

To Gemma
Hey x

I waited a few moments and then she replied.

From Gemma
Hey x

To Gemma
We need to meet up again sometime x

From Gemma
Yeah definitely x

By now I was smiling so much I probably looked like a mad man.

To Gemma
How about tomorrow at 2? X

From Gemma
Sure where are we going? X

To Gemma
Nando's and the park? X

From Gemma
Sure, Nando's is my favourite! X

To Gemma
Mine too x

From Gemma
I have to go Zalfie and Joe are calling me for dinner like they have been for the past 5 minutes😂 x

To Gemma
Haha😂😂 ok see you tomorrow x

Gemma's POV
Jack is taking me out to Nando's tomorrow. I can't wait. I quickly ran down the stairs to everyone before they go insane!
"What were you doing?!" they all said in unison.
"Umm nothing" I replied.
They all gave me suspicious looks but I just smiled at them and they shrugged it off. We tucked into our Wagamamas and talked about everything and anything.

A/N
Hello again! I hope you enjoyed chapter 2 of my story. I wonder what will happen to Jack and Gemma and if they'll tell Joe and the other Buttercreams that they're meeting up.
BYEEE