Once (c/g/n) left me out in the open while she went into her hiding spot, I was distracted to pay attention where by the cold breeze I could feel all of a sudden. It looks like I'm in some kind of ruins which means I'm not in Ninjago any more. Looking out to the huge hole I just so happen to be next to I can see a full moon in the sky. For some reason I felt calm just looking up at it. Then look down to see a forest of dark green and for just a second I saw movement. They're coming...and all of a sudden quietly I could hear foot steps down the hall, getting closer.

~3RD POV~

   Everything was quiet with the only faint sound of crickets stringing a tune as the forest moves in the wind. The temperature slowly drops as the sound of foot steps echo in the ruins toward Cole who was frozen in time. Many pair of eyes watch as the foot steps became more clear and louder with power. Then in view was a women with a (H/l) (h/c) hair and dark dull (e/c) eyes but held a blank expression.

   "Well, well if it isn't (Y/n) the master of sun/moon and the (f/c) ninja. It took you long enough for you to come here and not just that but you have such a 'nice' gi but you know you don't have a rack" (c/g/n) said smirking at (y/n) who kept a blank expression. Cole on the other hand had to keep his cool while a blush that wanted to come out. To him (Y/n) was the most beautifulest thing he had seen especially in her new uniform.

(A/n: it can be in that color or you can change it to your liking. I picked it because it wasn't that girly and the style was nice. It's in the MEDIA)

   "Thank you for the introduction and it was a certain bitch's fault I lost my old go so I ended up having to wear this. But to be honest I like this one but at least I don't try to have plastic surgery to seduce men with my body. I'm not a barbie this is the real me" (y/n) said smirking while (c/g/n) was furious by that comment. "So why don't you let Cole go and then no one will get hurt. And when I mean by anyone I mean just you."

   "Oh really you can't even hurt a fly and besides I have an army at my side while you have nothing. So...you and what army" (c/g/N) said as her army of black figures appear out of no where surrounding her to where there was no escape. But (y/n) wasn't scare at all by them. One came quickly to attack her but to only repel back by a force. Then all of a sudden the rest of the ninja appear out of no where surrounding her.

    "Now who said I was alone on this mission" (y/n) reply as the ninja attack the figure to act a a distraction for (c/g/n) who was watching to closely that didn't notice (y/n) attack her from the back. "Also a few other things but I'll just starts with one...you should of pick on someone that can absorb power from the moon especially a full moon...now MOVE!"

    With all the strength (Y/N) could take in she threw (c/g/n) out the open wall. (c/g/n) went flying far until she landed somewhere fare enough. Once that was over (y/n) hurry to take Cole out of his chains which made him numb so he couldn't even stand up. As he was falling forward smaller but strong hands held onto him giving him a warm grip on him. If Cole could move he would of hug her back.

   "I'm glad you're ok, everyone was worried bout you when we saw you on the TV" (y/n) explain with a small smile on her face. She could feel Cole going limp so she look at the others. "You guys have to bring Cole back to the bounty I had some unfinished business with a certain person."

    "No! We can't leave you right..."Nya starts to protest but Lloyd stops her before she could continue. Yes, he doesn't want anything else to hurt (Y/n) but he knew once she had her mind set on something nothing can change it. He step forward to hug her close knowing her heart beat. 

    "Please be carful" Lloyd request whispering to her. (Y/n) was shock by the sudden gesture but hug back agreeing to the request. She didn't notice Cole staring at them fill with jealousy to see them so close. Once they went their own ways Lloyd took command. "Come on guys we're bringing Cole back to the bounty. (Y/n) if you don't come back in a hour we're coming after you, understood."

    With a retreat they left (y/n) who was absorbing the moonlight in case she didn't have enough. But it was interpreted when (c/g/n) appear out of no where to kick her in the stomach to hit the wall. (Y/n) tok the blow but did nothing about it. (c/g/n) had a crazy insane look in her expression but there was something else in her eyes as she limp closer to (Y/n) wanting to get a grip onto her neck.

    "It's y-your...fault...I have to k-kill you to be freed...from this" (c/g/n) whisper faintly but (Y/n) heard it with sudden confusion taking over her.

WORDS: 1695

(FYI: If this sounds weird just so you all know I've actually have to much starbucks to blame)

    👾Here is a new update just like I said I would do and be proud of me. *Pat on the back* Thank you~ Anyways I can't take credit for it was FrennyWolf who actually inspired me to continue the story. I wasn't going to stop this story but I realize something after that and I have actually few chapters ready for next weeks update or maybe tomorrow.

    Anyways thank you guys so much for reading my story and new chapter which I always enjoy writing for your enjoyment and my own. Stay in tune for the next chapter to the story and it will be coming up soon. Comment down below your thoughts on the story or how I'm doing or just anything you would like to say and I'm always happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun....

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!