Prolouge

Prolouge

Chorong

I am now standing infront of a tall building. This is it. Finally , my dream come true. I fixed my clothes and practiced my smile." Fighting!" I shouted as I raised my fist in the air. I entered the building and approached the receptionist with a smile." I am here for the interview." I said.

The receptionist told me to go to the 5th floor. I just nodded and walked towards the elevator.Looks like there are already many people waiting. I shook my head and stood beside a girl. She noticed me and smiled."Perhaps, you are also going to the interview?" She asked me.

I nodded."Yes. Are you going?" I asked.

"Yeah. Looks like we are both rivals." She said then scanned me, head to toe." Hi. I am Bomi, nice to meet you...?" Bomi stared at my face , as she waited for me to tell her my name but I was clueless and was staring back at her."Your name." She cleared her throat.

I laughed nervously then bowed my head." I am Park ChoRong. Nice to meet you too."I said , politely. The elevator opened and everyone started getting inside. Bomi grabbed my arm and dragged me inside. There were many people left behind. Thank god, Bomi dragged me before its too late.

The elevator stopped at 5th floor and there were almost 6 of us who left the elevator. I looked at the hallway and there were people in line for the interview."Looks like they havent started , yet." Bomi said with a sigh. I nodded."Let's take a sit."She said then dragged me to the seats.

"Aren't you nervous, Bomi?"I asked her while playing with my fingers. She sat on a chair and patted on her side. I sat beside her and looked at her."This is my first interview. So , I am really nervous." I said.

Bomi laughed."Calm down, Chorong."She said then held my hand."I remember my first interview. I was also nervous like you and I always keep telling myself that I'll do a great job in the interview and I did."

I raised an eyebrow."You already did an interview , before?" I asked.

"You see. I got the job but the problem is I got into a trouble which caused me to be fired."Bomi said then sighed. A lady came out from the room and looked at all of us. She called out name by name to be called inside. Bomi went first then I was next." Good luck."She said to me.

I nodded then breathe heavily as I entered the room. There were three people sitting behind the table."Miss Park Chorong?" The elegant lady asked while looking at the folder in her hands. I nodded."Please take a sit."She said in a harsh tone.

I flinched then quickly sat on the chair in the middle of the room. They all examined me before asking questions about my opinion on their company and my insights about business."Thank you for your cooperation, Miss Park." The lady said."You can go now."

I bowed and left the room. Bomi went to me and smiled."So? Did it went well?"She asked me. I nodded.Though, I am not sure if I'll get the job. She linked her arm to mine and giggled." I am going to treat you lunch for having your first interview today."

"No. You don't have to."I said while shaking my head in disapproval. Bomi didn't obey my decision and dragged me all the way to the elevator. As we got off the elevator , there were many crowds on the first floor. I wonder , whats it all about.

Bomi sighed then tried to push people out of our way.Finally , we passed the crowd and is now standing infront of the building. I looked at Bomi."What is happening in there?" I asked her .

She giggled."It was the president of the company. He is popular to the employees because his looks and how kind he is."Bomi said then shrugged." I am hungry. Let's go?" I nodded and dragged me to the nearest restaurant .

When we entered the restaurant, she let me sat on a chair and told me to wait for her since she'll be going to restroom. I was playing in my phone when the door opened. Revealing the person who I wish I never encounter ever again. Mark. I hid my face with the menu.Why is he here?

Bomi came back and raised an eyebrow at me."What's wrong , Chorong?" She asked me. I pointed at the table Mark went to, still hiding my face with the menu. She giggled."Chorong, he is the president of the company that I was talking about, Mark Tuan."

I dropped the menu and excused myself to Bomi. I left the restaurant , running."No way. No way.No way." I said to myself while catching my breath. Someone called out my name , Bomi. I bowed my head to her and run towards a taxi. Please, let me fail my interview. I don't wanna be in that company , anymore.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Annyeong! I started a new story called 'He is the boss' ! Hope you like it.

Please also read ' Love in School '. Luv you all.