"You need to tell her." Nick said,"I know..." I sighed.

We finally walked out of the shop,"Babe,let's get a picture." I smiled and I put my arm around her and took the picture.

"pic.twitter.com/efRpbVCdLfMdKdJddCpEsL" I posted it on twitter,"Why does Demi have green hair?" some replied,I laughed. "It's from the ocean. @JonasLuver."I replied.

...

We got back to the hotel,"Hey babe,let's take a walk on the beach." I grabbed my flashlight,"Alright." Demi took my hand and we headed to the beach.

"You don't look like the type of guy who likes long walks on the beach." she smiled at me,"I shock people." I chuckled,she kissed the hand she was holding,"My divorce gets finalized in 6 days..so I have to be in LA for that.." I said.

"That's good..I mean,you'll finally be an unmarried man." she smiled,I smiled,"Yeah,I know,finally." I chuckled.Demi looked at me,"You okay?...You seem a little..off." she stopped walking,I turned to look at her,"I got a call today...they want me to do another movie.." I looked at her.

"That's awesome,baby!" she smiled and hugged me,"Yeah..but we start filming in a week...in LA...and they said it's going to take to 6 to 5 months...I don't want to leave you. And what about Texas and moving?.." I looked at her.

"Babe...I'll put everything on hold..until you finish the movie...I'll be in LA with you.." she ran her hand through my hair,"No...I'm not letting you put your dreams on hold because of me...I'm rejecting the movie."  I told her.

"Babe,do the movie." she kissed my cheek,"No...I want to be with you,rather than being in some movie." I looked at her,"That's sweet,but I want you to do the movie....I'll stay with my mom in Dallas...and I'll go and visit you some..You'll work on your movie,while I work on finding a radio station." she said.

"You sure?" I looked at her,"Yes,I know you..you want this movie..I'm not going to stop you..what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't let you?" she smiled,"You're amazing." I kissed her. "I  know." she took my hand and continued walking.

"Hey Joe..." she looked at me,"That's my name." I smiled,
She chuckled a little,"You've been really good to me..I know I've said it alot...but you're the best thing that came to my life...I have Selena and Miley..but no one...treated so full of respect like you do...I use to get bullied at school..calling me fat..." she said,I hugged her tight,"I love you so much." I kissed her forehead,"And those people bullying you,they don't know what's coming for them...but I've been bullied too." I sighed.

"You were bullied? About?"
"Don't laugh." I looked at her,"I won't." she smiled.

"Well...when I was 16...I was in class..and this hot new girl walked in...she was wearing a really..revealing shirt...she dropped her pencil...I looked down her shirt...and got a boner.." I rubbed my head,"People saw and they noticed how small my dick was...and called me Joe small Dick Jonas.." I said.

"Aww,poor baby." she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me,I put my arms around her,she started laughing in my mouth,"What's funny?" I asked,"Nothing." she smiled and continued kissing me. She then giggled again,"Omg,you're laughing at me!" I smirked.

"Sorry,but it's funny.. Joe Small Dick Jonas!"  She laughed,"But if they have seen it now,they'd be impressed." She winked,"Can we stop talking about my penis?" I said,"Yes." she giggled. "I got you something..turn around.." I smiled,she turned around,I put her hair  back and I got the necklace off the box and put it on her,it has a J for Joe.

She gasped,"I love it." she looked at me and kissed me,"Awesome." I smiled,I saw her biting her lip at me,"Why are you bit--you want to seduce me!" I said.

"Well,if you say that,it's a turn off." I said,"Sorry...but--" she shushed me,"Go get towels." she winked,I smirked,I ran to the table booth to get two towels.

..

I followed her to a secret spot,We laided our towels down,she cupped my face and and kissed me.I kissed her roughly,I slipped her dress off,she unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down,she then laided down,I got on top of her,kissing her neck,she bit her lip,I slid my hand down her body to her thong,I started rubbing her outiside of her thong.

She moaned,"Yes.." she pulled my boxers down. I then pulled her thong off and kissed down her body. I took my member and slipped it in her and started thrusting in her,I continued kissing her lips as she moaned in my mouth,"Faster." she moaned. So I picked up my pace,she ran her hand up and down my torso,"Mmmmm fuck!" she moaned,I sucked on her neck.

She started to hold onto my tight,"I going to explode..." she bit her lip,that made me go even faster,"Show me you love me." I kissed her face. She moaned really loud as she began her orgasm. "Fuck baby." I began to slow downas she rode out her orgy. 

We finished,all I have to say is....wow...and that I'm out of breath. I slipped on my boxers and pants,I left my shirt off,Demi got her dress back on and we headed back to the hotel,I was smiling the whole way there.

She smiled at me,we headed inside,"You guys took a long walk.."Nick said,Olivia smirked at Demi as if she knew. Demi went to change into her pajamas,I just changed there.

I flopped on the bed,"So you had sex on the beach?" Nick looked at me,"How'd you know?" I looked at him,"You guys were all smiles." Nick smirked,"Be jealous." I snickered,laying on my back,"Hope you guys used protection." Nick said.

"We sure did,Mr. IKnowAllAboutSex." I groaned,Demi came out and flopped on the bed next to me,"I 'm so tired." She cuddled against me,I put my arm around her,"I bet you are." Nick snickered,I flipped him off then turned off my light.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I had to,it was the beach,jemi,and it's just perfect.

xxxxChloe.