Just don't do it again. (Small chapter)

.*.*.*.*.*.--- Devon's POV---*.*.*.*.*.

I wake up in a panic 'Where is she?'. I look down at my arms to see my beautiful mate peacefully sleeping in my arms. Oh thank god yesterday was real! I don't think I could've gone another day without her. She is what keeps me calm... I mean maybe I did have a smalll breakdown. We did get a small rogue problem and they're all dead. Maybe I won't tell her about that or maybe I should. They don't want her they just want to meet her but the problem is... Rogues shouldn't be on my land asking to see my mate! Rogues shouldn't be on my land period. I won't let them near my mate or my pup. I'll kill them, all of them.

Baby.. Calm down I can hear you growling. There's nothing to be angry about.

She groggily gets up and kisses my nose and my wolf is finally content. I have everything I need finally let's just hope nothing comes to fuck it up. I love her more than anything and I can't possibly imagine ever fucking up my only real chance of happiness but then my ego gets in the way and it storms in like the swat team. It brings along my anger and I mess up every.single.time.

Dev..

Hmm?

I'm sorry I left I just panicked .. You almost killed Tyler ! Your own brother! I was scared so so scared and when I tried to leave? You just held me there by my wrists so tight you were hurting me. I didn't know what to do.

I calmly stroke her hair.

I should've never done that I'm sorry. You first instinct was to protect the pup and that's why you left. Well my first instinct was to protect too! Only my mind didn't register that you didn't need to be protected. I didn't realize you guys were playing.

She looks a bit skeptical but then her face softens.

It's okay Dev, just don't do it again.

I can try.

She gets up and grabs my arms and begins to lead me to the bathroom.

What are you doing ?

You're a mess I'm helping you.

She carefully grabs some shaving cream and my razor and sits on the sink. And carefully rubs the shaving cream on my face.

She has a serious look on her face as the razor glides across my skin and it almost feels like artwork , the fluent motion, the symphonic rinsing of the razor and the artists eye perfecting every small piece.

Well you're all set, now lets go take a shower, get dressed ,have breakfast and run this pack.

I kissed her forehead as I helped hoist her down from the sink. She turns off the water and smiles.

.*.*.*.--- Tyler's POV ---.*.*.*.

~ So how do you feel about Blue being back?

Well I knew she would come back and I'm glad she finally came to her senses I mean like it's not that easy to run from family. It is a bit crazy though because everyone can sense her and their wolves are more content but like they all want to see her.

With a swift click of a button she killed my Pokémon.

~ How is that even fair ?

You can't challenge the master and expect to win.

Pssht the "master " silly mate. I LET her win

~ Are you going to come with me?

Where?

~To see your sister of course ! It's breakfast time and I know she's gotta be hungry, eating for 2.

Ehh

~Come on Mads .

Ugh since you asked sooo nicely I guess.

~ IS THAT THE LOOK OF FAKE DEFEAT? HA! YOU DO WANT TO SEE HER! MADDY MISSES BLUE ! MADDY MISSES BLUE! MADDY MISSES-

Tyler...

She narrows those beautiful eyes at me oh bestow my beating heart!

~ Tis my name, my lady

What did you eat.

~ I haven't a clue of what you're talking about if you don't mind I must go TOODLOO

No you're not going anywhere .

She stands in-front of the door and she knows I won't push her out of the way. How unfair is this? First, she kicks my butt in a fucking game then, she's all elusive and now, she won't let me leave !

.*.*.*.---Maddys POV---.*.*.*.*.

Tyler? what. Did. You. Eat.

~ Alittle sugar do do do do do doooooo OHHH HONEY HONEY DO DO DO DO DO DOOOO YOU ARE MY CANDY GIRLLLLLLLLL!

This is my mate ladies and gents oh my lord. He is literally a 5 year old trapped into a 18 year olds body .

Tyler honey come here and give me a hug.

~ If it's a hug my lady wants.. it's a hug my lady gets !

He walks over, kisses me and hugs me but wait this hug feels weird.

~Sorry my lady

Tyler put me down.

He's carrying me bridal style.

~ We have places to go and people to see! I will be the fastest taxi service you've ever seen.!

Nobody should ever let him have Sugar.

~ We're off to see the HYBRID! THE WONDERFUL HYBRID OF OZZZZZ!

Oh god. Help.