Mr.Reed

Maddy's P.O.V.

How stupid could Blue be like,  SERIOUSLY?! She is GOING to get us KILLED! "Oh nobody is going to find out fire drills happen all the time!" THAT'S BULLSHIT! Luckily, I have inhuman speed to pull the other fire alarms in the school... I mean how are they going to possibly explain why it went off in one single room before all of the others? I don't know.

IS SHE FUCKING SMILING?! WHY THE HELL IS SHE SMILING? WE ARE IN DEEP SHIT AND SHE IS SMILING.

Maddy? Who is that?

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT? Wait that guy in the suit... I can feel he is of some importance to our world ( the inhuman world). His eyes are scanning the crowd.. Who or what is he looking for ? Wait, he stopped, and is staring directly at BLUE. Jesus why is she staring at him like that?

Shit, He knows.

Hold on, he is saying something to our principle. What is he saying? Come on Maddy relax... Concentrate and breath. What are they saying? 

" Principle Maxwell. I understand that this very well may have been a faulty fire alarm but we like to take precautions. So can we interview a couple of students from that room?".

SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIIT.

"Why do you need to interview my students?"

Good. Principal Maxwell, now you are thinking!

"Well sir, the fire alarms show specific signs when they are faulty before they go off. We need to see if any of those signs occurred before this incident".

Damn this guy is good.  

"Well then Mr. Err uhm Reed you can talk to my students just don't scare them. We don't need their parents calling in a panic".

WE ARE SOO FUCKED! IM GOING TO KILL BLUE.

Blue!!!!!

Yes?!

I think that man is one of us.

She looks at me surprised almost giddy.

Really?

Yes we need to ditch.

Okay sounds good.

"Ms. Leon and Ms. Right where do you think your going?!?"

Of course the Principal would be right near us.. Truly our luck today.

We are uh going to the bathroom.

Well ladies make it quick, you are having an interview with Mr.Reed.

Yes principle Maxwell.

HOLY SHIT WE ARE SCREWED. IM GOING TO KILL BLUE! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY? I REALLY DONT LIKE HOW HE KEEPS STARING AT US!

HE SEES HE IS PISSING ME OFF AND HE SEEMS AMUSED BY IT! LOOK, BUDDY I WILL RIP YOUR PATHETIC HEAD OFF YOUR BODY!