Parent day

.*.*.--- Devons POV---.*.*.

Devon, put me down!

Oh my god she is so cute the way she giggles and squeals it makes me want to spend every moment with her. On top of all that she looks so cute , I mean I changed into a vans shirt and my black jeans but her? She put on a grey sweater and a pair of shorts. She's so cute.

Devooon.

I love you Blue.

I love you too.

Every time she says the words I love you it makes me feel more complete inside.

So what would you like to do?

Well we should have some fun.

Alright we will and then I have a surprise for you.

A surprise?!

Yes.

I love how she has no clue what I got her. I'm sure she'll love it once she gets it. It's a lot of work to get one.

So what do you want to do?

Let's get some breakfast.

Okay I'll walk towards the.. Wait where are you taking me.?

To town.

What?

Today is our day to be normal teenagers don't you want that?

Well yes actually.

Then let's go cutie.

Isn't it a bit early?

No, the town opens this one special place early in the morning and we get treated normal there. We get a lot of cooking supplies from there because it's safe and not poisoned so every once in a while we stop by and pay them a friendly visit.. Kinda like regular humans but that hasn't happened in a long time.

Well then.. Let's go silly!

The way her nose did the cute little crinkle when she said that was perfect. Mhm she's a beauty.

So my lady, on foot or by car?

Well on foot would be faster but car would look normal.. But if I tie my hair back then.. I could run without getting messy. Hmm so many choices.

So what do you think.?

SEE YOU THERE LOSER.

Did she just stick her tongue out at me? Wait. See you there loser? Oh my god a race? A race she won't win.

Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gunna do? Whatcha gunna do when they come for YOU?

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME COPPER. I mean even if you are hella fine.

ONLY YOU HAHA ONLY YOU WOULD SAY THAT.

You should know me by now I'm ONE OF A KIND.

I'm gunna catch you..

NEVER!

I don't think she realizes how close I am. Ha.

We are hitting the end of the woo-

Gotcha!

WHAT THE HELL?!?! Cheater! I declare some kind of sorcery was USED.