I'm not meeting his Parents.

.*.*.*.--- Blues POV ---.*.*.*.

I'm up! Hehe this bed is so COMFORTABLE. It's official, I'm never leaving my room EVER. I mean who needs to ? My whole life is right in here well, except for Maddy.

Let's see what we got in this Mini fridge eh? STOCKED WITH MY SNACKS AND DRINKS <3 UGH JUST MARRY ME !!!!!! LETS MAKE FOOD BABIES . Perfection!! life couldn't get any better.

Is someone knocking ?

Who is it?

Who the hell do you think it is?

MADDY!!!

.I'm still in my pj's but I don't even care haha. Why is Maddy already dressed?

Jeez Blue did you have to yank me in your room like that ?

Yes! I certainly did!

Are you okay? Wait.. Why are you locking the door?

I AM NEVER LEAVING EVER!!
I find it soo funny cause I was just thinking how perfect it would be if you were here too and then BAM. You knock on my door.

As great as that sounds you're going to run out of food and later your going to have to meet his parents.

That truth just ruined all of my greatest hopes and dreams.. Why? Maddy why?
Did she just say what I think she said?

.*.*.---Maddy's POV---.*.*.

Di-did you just say I'm going to have to meet his PARENTS?!?
NO-NO-NO-NO.

Blue snap out of it. Why are you freaking out. Oh shit.. I forgot that Dumb Dumb was future Alpha and that since your gunna be future Luna. AHH SHIT.

I-I can't breath I'm freaking out Maddy.

My friend looks like she is having a panic attack. What do I do? What do I do? I got it.

Blue create a sound barrier I have an idea.

I made charms last night and put them around the room so the room is already sound proof.

Damn she is good. I'm kinda happy she is paranoid because if she wasn't we wouldn't really be prepared for anything.

Blue I need you to calm down I have a plan.

Wait.. a plan?

Yes, but I need you to get dressed first.

But Maaaaaaddy I'm so lazy!

Do you want to meet his parents or not? Because if you do by all means sit here and whine and don't get dressed.

Fine..

I love when I'm right because when she realizes she has no choice but to listen. Sweet victory!Hmm. I wonder what she is going to wear today. It better be something incognito.

I mean this plan pretty good. I can't wait till she hears it. I mean it was a quick plan but I can't stand to see my bestfriend freak out like that.

.*.*.*.--- Blue's POV --- .*.*.*.

I just finished changing. A nice pair of Adidas sweatpants.. My best guy friends soccer shirt and my galaxy vans and my plain black zip up. My hair .. Two fishtail Braids. I mean I look good but not too good.