Operation amnesia

.*.*.--- Tyler's POV ---.*.*.

God, I love the feeling of waking up with her in my arms. There's no place I'd rather be than here with her.. Especially on today of all days.. My little angels Birthday... Today will go perfect as long as Blue can remember the game plan.

*FLashback*

~Blue? Are you even listening? I know you and Devon are having a hard time right now.. BUT this is really important since it IS your bestfriend we're talking about.

Correction Sir, we are talking about my sister and I am listening TYlerrr.. I have to help set up the perfect spot for her birthday and then all day on her birthday I have to pretend like I have no clue it's her birthday. Which is ultimately fucked because I out of all people should know when her birthday is...

~Damn you were listening

I have a talent for multitasking... I may be sulking but I won't let others suffer on my demise for my problems. I'll take care of my part for Maddy just worry about your part.

~ You're kind of sassy you know that?

You of all people should know that... I mean our minds were connected for a short period of time.. After that we just kind of became bestfriends oddly but I don't mind Tyler I don't mind at all.. I kinda wish your brother was more like you.. You know more upfront and just said what's on his mind.

~Mayybe one day you'll understand him.. I've been his bestfriend since I can remember and I still don't entirely get him.

HEY! THAT WAS MY CHIP.

~Oh? was it now? I clearly don't see your name on it.

Tyler....

~ MHM GOTTA NICE CRUNCH

YOU ASSHAT IF YOU WEREN'T MATES WITH MY BESTFRIEND I WOULD..

~Would....

Ehhh emm What's going on here? I swear I can't leave you two alone for two seconds without fighting..

I was just leaving... She says through clenched teeth

~See ya soon

This isn't over Ty

She just slammed the door.

What was that about?

~Nothing babe just a sore loser

I HEARD THAT.

*End of Flashback*

Are you okay?

~ What? Me? yeah. why do you ask?

You seemed to be lost in thought.

~Yeah sometimes that happens.. So how did you sleep?

Good.. Great actually.. Today feels like it's going to be a good day. How did you sleep?

~I slept great and uhh

what?

Shit Tyler you can't just come out and say Happy birthday you're supposed to pretend.. you got this..

~God, I love you.

I love you too.. but are you sure you're okay Tyler? You're acting funny.

~ I'm great sorry my wolf is a little unsteady.. I need to go for a run.

Right now?

~Yeah right now.. I'll catch up with you later I promise...