Interveiw.

A.N. This is really important or else nothing will make sense.  
Maddy will be in bold
Blue will be in bold and italics
Mr. Reed will be in italics.
_______________________________

Maddy's p.o.v.

So now here we are sitting in the principal's office. I'm keeping my cool on the outside but I'm freaking out! I can't believe we spent 15 minutes in the bathroom. Those were the quickest 15 minutes of my life! But now every second was dragging and 2 minutes felt like 2 hours and I'm dying...Well not really cause technically I'm already dead! HAHA my cheesey vampire jokes.

"So where have you ladies been for the past 15 minutes?"

Is he fucking kidding me? Where the hell else would we FUCKING be? Ugh adults are so ignorant.

Principal Maxwell, we were in the bathroom.

"For 15 minutes? Doing what ? May I ask.?"

I'm glad you asked Principal Maxwell. Well we were using the bathroom like we said and then we washed our hands proceeding going to the bathroom. When we went to leave Blue started complaining about her arm.

I pointed to the wrapped arm.

That's when we realized she was bleeding through her bandages. I told her to go to the sink so I could clean her up. And being the friend I am I asked her if she brought any clean wrap with her for her arm and she just happened to have it. So I unwrapped her old bandage and she starting making faces so I told her to listen to some music to distract her and I would do the same... Not too long after that I was finished cleaning her up and wrapping up her arm, when the security guard came in and took us here. So that's what we did in our 15 minutes.

He seemed bored with my story.

"Okay well just don't do it again. You were wasting time and we need you guys for the interview."

This guy is on something. So now we are being left in his office. Oh god what is going to happen.

.*.*. ---- TEN MINUTES LATER---.*.*.

-Blue's POV-

So about ten minutes ago Senõr dick cheese left us in his office. Boy, does he need to get his shit together! He's the principal for crying out loud! Maddy looks kinda pissed. Do I blame her? No. But do I regret a single thing I've done ? Also No.

I wonder when this asshat is going to come and talk to us. I have better things to do and people to see. Well.. Maybe not people to see... Just better things to do. So who is this Mr.Reed guy? Like why is he here? What? To keep me in check? Because if we are honest with ourselves, I don't think that's gunna work out. I mean, what right does he have to do this.? Ugh

Where ARE they?!

Somebody is on their man period..
Sure sounds like it haha I think Maddy was thinking the same thing.

Blue I think Someone needs a tampon.

Well I don't know why I'm laughing so hard but my sides hurt. I'm laughing so hard I think I'm going to get abs. Maybe I'm laughing cause it's an awkward situation or maybe it was just that damn funny I mean Maddy is laughing too.

I just got the worst case of the chills. Maddy just stopped laughing and her head snapped to the door handle. I'm finally successful with hushing myself up. This silence is awkward. It's slowly turning as if to add suspense. God damn this isn't a movie.