Bonding time

.*.*.*.*Maddys POV .*.*.*.

Sometimes I feel like I'm everything to her and sometimes I feel like I'm absolutely nothing and no matter how hard I try to be good she just doesn't get it.. She's changed Tyler, she isn't the same..

~People change Mad, it doesn't mean she's going to love you any less. She just has a lot on her mind. I'm sure she will come around.. She is, however your bestfriend. Oh did I say bestfriend ? Because I sure as hell meant sister.

Stop it.

~stop what? Talking like thisss?

Tyler I'm serious

~ Really because all the serious people giggle when they are angry. Grr.

Tyler.

~ Did you say tickle me? Because that's what I heard.

Don't you dare.

~ I definitely hear tickle me

You wouldn't

~ oh I would.

TYLER

~ Try me buttercup

No.

~Don't act like you don't like it.

That's not the point.. Tyler just stop for a second please.. I know your trying to be cute to help cheer me up and in any other situation it would but in this case it doesn't.

-Mad.....

Don't "Mad" me I shouldn't have even considered us going here. My mom has gone into some kind of warrior state where she is ready to kill. While my dad is just being supportive of me but having to keep things from my mom so she doesn't go psycho.. Blue's Mom? Well she doesn't know a damn thing and actually thinks her daughter is getting an education well she is getting an education but not in culinary arts but in how to rule a kingdom and push away the people that mean most. I often sometimes wonder what would've happened if we didn't come here.

~Neither of you would be safe even with your advanced skill set, Blue was underdeveloped therefore giving them the advantage. So the Enemy would likely keep you both and most likely use you as a prisoner and a punching bag and a drive for Blue to do what they wanted or they would hurt you. Oh and they would let you two visit each other but only momentarily. You would cry in that cage every night just wishing you could be near her to have somebody there.. You'll feel guilty likes its all you're fault and nobody will be there to tell you it's not or that you'll be okay and all you can do when you have those few minutes together is make a plan. Every single day with code words.

Tyler..

Tyler isn't here, this isn't like him to be so negative. I'm not sure what's going on with him. It's like he is off in a memory some kind of daze.

Tyler did this happen to you.

~ What? Oh no that's silly.

Then why is something telling me it did.

~ Even if it did happen we are forbidden to talk of it.

I'm your fucking mate our existence of being together is forbidden so just tell me.

~You can't tell anyone..

Who am I going to tell? Oh Blue? The friend that shut me out only to danger herself?

~just shush and listen.

Okay.

I can see him going in his mind back to that day..